Reviews for Natural Disasters
NathMG chapter 6 . 3/26/2007
Great story! Why is it that we all love to hurt Dean? There's just something about him... plus I think it brings out the best in Sam. I like it when he takes charge. I'll be looking out for your next story. Keep up the good work.

PS - LOL about you watching Usual Suspects 4 times in 4 days. It's good to know I'm not the only one displaying obsessive compulsive behavior when it comes to everything Supernatural :-)
Lilly B chapter 6 . 3/26/2007
great job with the ending chapter! i'm a sucker for happy endings! you did a really great job with the whole thing, and i liked your idea from the begining...nobody has really hit on earthquakes in their fics, so props on the originality of your idea!
ILoveMyFish chapter 6 . 3/25/2007
I enjoyed reading your story very much _ and can't wait for your future ones! Until next time
breezyyy chapter 6 . 3/25/2007
Loved the last three chapters! amazing story!
purehalo chapter 6 . 3/25/2007
Great ending. I love when Sam takes control like that and there were so many LOL moments !

Great work! Am looking forward to your next story!
purehalo chapter 5 . 3/25/2007
This chapter just oozed brother moments and i loved it! Dean being all drugged up ! LOL!

And another one for me to go read! Can't wait!
Brenny chapter 6 . 3/24/2007
that was so good! i'm really proud of ya *g*it had all my little heart craved for dean angst, sammy in protective mode and chick flick... wish i could have read it earlier, but you know *angry glances at computer*

cya round,hon *hugs*
pandora jazz chapter 6 . 3/24/2007
Loved Sam's determination to get his brother to safety and find help.

Enjoyed the brothers banter in the hospital. Had to smile when Dean woke up and found Sam holding his hand. But could understand Sam wanting a connection to his brother as he fell asleep.

Dean's concern for the Impala and later Sam thinking about 'her' too was perfect.

I wondered if Dean would find a way to talk his way out of the hospital. If Sam was going back to the house to burn the bones, Dean would want to make sure he was there too.

I liked the ending. Sam asking Dean if he wanted to go see the sites and realizing he wanted to also, so he could just spend time with his brother and be thankful Dean was OK.

Thanks so much for the fast post. I enjoyed your story.

On a side note: "The Usual Suspects" - good episode. :)

Take care.
alwaysateen chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
Very good story! Thanks for reassuring me about Dean. And great job to Sam for helping his brother.
JensenLover chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
LoVeD iT!
misstickleangel chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
As always, you have written a beautiful character driven gem. Keep'm come'n Super G.
sammygirl1963 chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
Awesome ending-and this time Sam was the heroI LOVE IT. For once, he got to be the hero! Thanks for that.
LovinJackson chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
I loved that story. You did the brotherly banter really well :-)

I loved this ...

(“Sammy, you bring me some real food you'll be my favourite brother.” said Dean, and Sam snorted.

“I'm your only brother Dean.” he said dryly and Dean just smirked at him.

“Doesn't mean you're my favourite.” he said and Sam just shook his head. He gave up trying to work out how Dean's mind functioned sometimes.)

Really and truly great job :-)

Tara :-)
ziggy.uk chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
Great conclusion to a fantastic story! What luck that the earthquake revealed the bones and the police were so considerate leaving them for Sam to salt and burn!

The banter between the boys as usual was spot on, and it was so funny that Sam was laying down the law to Dean on following Drs orders! Plus the fact that he took pics of Dean in scrubs in case he rebelled...hilarious!

And they both ended up with sappy smiles on their faces, Sam because they'd come out of this ok and Dean grateful for the happy ending and the fact that he could rely on Sam to have his back, even though he didn't want to make a habit of Sam having to save him!

Could imagine them enjoying a two week enforced break just being brothers ... and tourists!

Yeah, go and lie down and recover, you've earned it with this amazing story!
Colby's girl chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
Great story. Thanks for the entertainment !
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »