Reviews for Natural Disasters
KatieLB chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
nicely done! looking forward to seeing what your going to write next... great job wrapping this up nicely
Poppyflake chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
Excellent. Loved the way Sam rescued and looked after Dean and I hope they enjoy their break!
Trish62 chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
Hey, just read your story, and wanted to drop you a line to let you know I enjoyed it. Good job!
River City1 chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
Thanks for getting all of this very enjoyable story to us so quickly! You did a great job and I really appreciate your hard work.
Dawn Vesper chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
love it! hope to see more soon!

thanks

VESPER
nyxlily chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
I'm glad that the ghost problem was resolved and everything ended on such a light note! This story was really very entertaining :) Perhaps, after you've recovered or when you need something to write about, you'll consider adding a sequel. lol, I am just imagining Dean being a tourist.. and, oh my, it's hard to wrap my head around such an idea. Anyway, good job!
gaelicspirit chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
What a fun read! You had a hunt, a random act, hurtDean (and Sam), Sam to the rescue, and great brother moments. Good times. :)

I liked the banter, and the fact that Sam had more to do in the whole thing than Dean - nice turn around.

And I just have to ask - was this already written? Or are you like the FASTEST friggin' writer on the planet? :)

Thanks for posting.
Expendable-Mongrel chapter 5 . 3/23/2007
Great chapters!
Jennygeee chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
Loved it!

“Sammy, you bring me some real food you'll be my favourite brother.” said Dean, and Sam snorted.

“I'm your only brother Dean.” he said dryly and Dean just smirked at him.

“Doesn't mean you're my favourite.” he said and Sam just shook his head. He gave up trying to work out how Dean's mind functioned sometimes.

Now that actually did make me laugh out loud!

I really like how fast you put up new chapters - it means we don't have to wait for updates so long that we have to re-read previous chapters! Thanks for that. Looking forward to your next one.
Julie chapter 5 . 3/23/2007
This story is cute! I love the brotherly parts! Update soon! : )
heather03nmg chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
I am in chick flick heaven, you gave me enough sweet brotherly moments that my quota has been filled for the day.

And the banter, hilarious, you can keep your title of queen and continue to wear your tiara.

Loved this story, got almost every wish fulfilled, and now I'm sad its over.

Hey, get your butt out of bed and get writing, no slacking off now, you need to keep your fans happy...just look at all those reviews.

Sending hot fudge sundae with extra whipped cream to you for your amazing job with this story, eat it fast before it melts!
heather03nmg chapter 5 . 3/23/2007
You know I love you! Loved the last two chapters, unconscious Dean being carried to safety by his little brother, how cute can you get. My only complaint is that you didn't drag out the hurt scenes a bit more, I need more dramatic scenes...CPR or something (maybe the next story, since you're so hugely popular and you don't want to disappoint all those desperate hurt Dean fans)

Hm, the next chapter could have a vengeful spirit attached to the rubble and Dean could get attacked (I know I have issues, always wanting the poor man beat up, he's just so cute when he's hurt and he allows chick flick moments)

Alrighty, I've sent cookies, cupcakes, and brownies...now you're getting chocolate covered strawberries for being such an awesome writer. Update!
gaelicspirit chapter 5 . 3/23/2007
I like this:

They were so not related.

Hilarious!

A nice chapter - love sleepy Dean whenever we can get him. Glad that there's going to be one more. :)
KatieLB chapter 5 . 3/23/2007
ok loved that dean didnt want to be out of the loop lol another great chapter glad to see we are going to get another one...great job
Dawn Vesper chapter 5 . 3/23/2007