Reviews for Natural Disasters
ziggy.uk chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
Great conclusion to a fantastic story! What luck that the earthquake revealed the bones and the police were so considerate leaving them for Sam to salt and burn!

The banter between the boys as usual was spot on, and it was so funny that Sam was laying down the law to Dean on following Drs orders! Plus the fact that he took pics of Dean in scrubs in case he rebelled...hilarious!

And they both ended up with sappy smiles on their faces, Sam because they'd come out of this ok and Dean grateful for the happy ending and the fact that he could rely on Sam to have his back, even though he didn't want to make a habit of Sam having to save him!

Could imagine them enjoying a two week enforced break just being brothers ... and tourists!

Yeah, go and lie down and recover, you've earned it with this amazing story!
Colby's girl chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
Great story. Thanks for the entertainment !
Rhesa chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
I always enjoy your writing, but I think this is one of my favourites. I loved the humour - the banter between the boys was spot on. And all the sweet brother moments, along with lots of tension and excitement all in all it was great. Also, as Im extremely impatient, I really appreciate how quickly you updated. Thanks for the entertainment.
Variou5 chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
I just wanted to let you know, that I really enjoyed reading your story. You write the boys really well.
KatieLB chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
nicely done! looking forward to seeing what your going to write next... great job wrapping this up nicely
Poppyflake chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
Excellent. Loved the way Sam rescued and looked after Dean and I hope they enjoy their break!
Trish62 chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
Hey, just read your story, and wanted to drop you a line to let you know I enjoyed it. Good job!
River City1 chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
Thanks for getting all of this very enjoyable story to us so quickly! You did a great job and I really appreciate your hard work.
Dawn Vesper chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
love it! hope to see more soon!

thanks

VESPER
nyxlily chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
I'm glad that the ghost problem was resolved and everything ended on such a light note! This story was really very entertaining :) Perhaps, after you've recovered or when you need something to write about, you'll consider adding a sequel. lol, I am just imagining Dean being a tourist.. and, oh my, it's hard to wrap my head around such an idea. Anyway, good job!
gaelicspirit chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
What a fun read! You had a hunt, a random act, hurtDean (and Sam), Sam to the rescue, and great brother moments. Good times. :)

I liked the banter, and the fact that Sam had more to do in the whole thing than Dean - nice turn around.

And I just have to ask - was this already written? Or are you like the FASTEST friggin' writer on the planet? :)

Thanks for posting.
Expendable-Mongrel chapter 5 . 3/23/2007
Great chapters!
Jennygeee chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
Loved it!

“Sammy, you bring me some real food you'll be my favourite brother.” said Dean, and Sam snorted.

“I'm your only brother Dean.” he said dryly and Dean just smirked at him.

“Doesn't mean you're my favourite.” he said and Sam just shook his head. He gave up trying to work out how Dean's mind functioned sometimes.

Now that actually did make me laugh out loud!

I really like how fast you put up new chapters - it means we don't have to wait for updates so long that we have to re-read previous chapters! Thanks for that. Looking forward to your next one.
Julie chapter 5 . 3/23/2007
This story is cute! I love the brotherly parts! Update soon! : )
heather03nmg chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
I am in chick flick heaven, you gave me enough sweet brotherly moments that my quota has been filled for the day.

And the banter, hilarious, you can keep your title of queen and continue to wear your tiara.

Loved this story, got almost every wish fulfilled, and now I'm sad its over.

Hey, get your butt out of bed and get writing, no slacking off now, you need to keep your fans happy...just look at all those reviews.

Sending hot fudge sundae with extra whipped cream to you for your amazing job with this story, eat it fast before it melts!
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »