Reviews for Revelations of a Lifetime
mycha1 chapter 1 . 2/16
Thanks,that was great :)
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I really enjoyed that - such a cute use of Teal'c!
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Sweet, tender, romantic and the big, honkin' kiss!
Hockey17 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Lovely Lovely made me sniffle and made me smile - thanks for posting your latest story on GW, which has led me to the rest

Ali
ABIGAIL chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Wow! That is one awesome story! It was soo fluffy I'm off to the dentist right now for a bunch of cavities. I loved it! Please keep writing!
Holy Hannah chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Sweet. ;)
polrobin chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Wow, this was fantastic. Well done!
gater62 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I cant' believe I missed this story when it first came out! Wow! So much feeling-so emotionally uplifting at the end! Loved it!
Oma-1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
I'm crying all over the place tonight! But at least they're happy squee tears this time! Best Unending tag I've read. Thanks for sharing!
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
What a sweet story. And bless Teal'c for giving Jack the letters.
nogigglingmajor chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
*wipes tear* loved it! So going on the favs!
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
ROYAL SQUEE-E-E-E! Excellent, now THAT'S an ending for Unending I'd love to see! What a beautiful capture of Sam's deep love for Jack over those years. And Teal'c giving Jack the letters to push him forward, then leaving the two alone - gotta love Teal'c! Really lovely story that would definitely have been appropriate. Thanks for sharing.
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Damn i could read this over, and over again and it never gets old! If anything it gets sweeter each time! To me SG-1 ended at the Cabin, and i was gutted when jack weren't in "Unending" so im using your story as the final. With your permission? lol. Thank you so much for this, its brilliant.
jackwabbit chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Liked Teal'c here! Especially the intentional misrepresentation of his actions...nice.
JadedOne47 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Frankly i've not seen season 10 (i'm in oz..not here yet) but DV rocks...

But this story.. Totally totally rocked... it was awesome... Go for it..

Write more...