Reviews for Anime meets Anime! AKA Dimension Collapse!
Loreofwings chapter 14 . 2/9/2011
Oh no! What happened? It's awesome! I WANT SEQUELZ!
Jon Son chapter 14 . 12/8/2007
IT WAS AWSOME! But you know want me and my freinds would like, a crossover of Inuyasha and something eles with a game for the PC call Dawn of War.

PS. I Relly liked you story.
kariuchiha19 chapter 8 . 9/6/2007
this is so damn funny!
aname77777 chapter 15 . 6/4/2007
great story!i hope the sequeal comes out is the sequeals i be in the next story please.
TheCrimsonAlchemist99 chapter 14 . 5/17/2007
usually sum ppl stink at crossovers but ur pretty good! update soon!
tempestSylph chapter 14 . 5/13/2007
wat happend 2 my numchuks, and dont make Sora AND Naruto die thier my fave anime characters, dude or dudette.
tempestSylph chapter 13 . 5/12/2007
my characters name is Zuzukei. i forgot about that part, so sorry.
tempestSylph chapter 11 . 5/10/2007
hi:) im kunoichi87. i would like a part in ur story . it is a human 12 year old girl given special water summoning techniques from a water dragon has long blonde hair tied up in a band , blue eyes and lite pink t shirt and blue jean capris. her shoes r sandals with she duzn't want to uze her powers, she uzez her fists, feet and 2 orange personality is 60%hinata 10%roxas 15%naruto and 15% last, her name iz zuzukei.
naritia chapter 12 . 5/7/2007
Hey waz up. I love your story!Your gonna finish it right?I hope cause its getting really good! anyways I always wondered what would happen if worlds met,Your really good.I would love to right a story but I dream them instead,and cant seem to put my thoughts on I know but oh well, who anyways keep up the awsome storys!I look forward to them]

ps. If u can, can u tell me who Axel?

your ninjaful friend

naritia
itachixoxo chapter 12 . 5/6/2007
an evil cliffie. no!
TheCrimsonAlchemist99 chapter 10 . 5/2/2007
great chapter! i hope u update soon!
krn chapter 10 . 5/1/2007
this is one of the greatest cross over stories in anime i have ever read in my life pleas hurry with bext chapter
Final Destin8ion chapter 10 . 5/1/2007
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA (one more HA for the Bleach thing). Great Story, keep righting.
itachixoxo chapter 8 . 4/29/2007
naruto!
TheCrimsonAlchemist99 chapter 8 . 4/25/2007
short but still good! i no what u mean algebra sucks