Reviews for Looking Glass
Bree Cloud chapter 2 . 7/14/2007
Hey Fiasco, I thought that this was the best. I just loved it. Espescially because Kikyo finally let InuYasha go.
AnimeGirls9194 chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
i CANT STOP SCREAMING!I LOVED IT! THAT WAS SO CUTE! PLS write more stories like that i LOVED IT!

-Ai
durrr chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
shouldn't this be in the kagome section?
Lady Kea chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
this was really well written. i enjoyed it a lot
Sayuri-chan 18 chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Wow! What a story. At first when I started reading this I was like "Oh Great, a kikyoXinu story" Im not a really big kikyo fan but I read it anyway.I actually cried. But I cry alot...so. I have to say I do feel a little more compassion for her (quote the words "little").

Also for the title I was soo going to use that for one of my stories but I went with 'The Price Of Beauty' instead. Its about what would happen if kagome took one of inuyasha's insults as facts. She goes through a problem that every girl goes through, weight. (at least I know I do. and some of my friends. some of my relatives actually thought I was annerexoic!) She takes drastic measures that endanger her and almost kill her. This is one problem inuyasha might not be able to save her from. I only have the frist chapter of it done because I plan to finish off my other stories first before I write any more on that one. I really want to write it from a girls perspective, meaning kagomes.

Well I think I wrote enough for one review. I love Your story, Jaa.

P.S.- I like reliant K too. My fav song is 'Be My Escape'.
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 3/21/2007