Reviews for A Break in the Routine
janet1982 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
awesome:)
Taralupe chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
I laughed so hard I almost puked! It was great! Loved it!
Ihni chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Bwahaha! My neighbours must think I'm insane; I've been laughing out loud for the entire second half of this story! Ow ... my stomach hurts ... *giggle* I've always lacked the ability to keep my face stern when people are laughing around me.
Brigid Tanner chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
That was fun! The tail wagging makes me wonder how much John would like to have been a "softer" father...but he had to be sure his boys could take care of themselves and he had to hide a lot of what he felt. If you transform the boys in more stories, may I suggest an Irish Wolfhound for Sam? And a really horny pit bull for Dean, getting chased around the neighborhood by irate owners of female dogs ; )
reading chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
"Apparently, though, aside from liking coffee, he liked being with his sons, just hearing them talking set his tail off."

Aw! Loved this - very cute.
Winchesterlady chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
That was to funny. I can just see Sam sliding down the wall from laughing to much. Thanks, great start to my day.
DarkMind1 chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Haha! That was funny, but also sweet 'cause it brought the boys together. You're one of my favorite authors because I love animal transformation!crack fics! Keep 'em coming! :)
J chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
BWAH! OMG THAT WAS GREAT!I SPAT MY SODA ON THE FREALING COMPUTER!LOL LMAO Hehe BHAH HAHA Heh ex. Hilarious! loved it.:D