Reviews for Perfect Timing
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Good story
Sweet Damsel chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Ok

I Have a chalange for you...DUN DUN DUN (hehe)

I Chalange you to write a fic no less than 13 chapters more would be awsome where something happens that causes The Doctor and Rose to switch bodys and they have an adventure in each others bodies. They are back in their own bodys in the end of corse hehe there are hints of 10Rose throughout the story and its light when they switch back you can do what ever you want with 10Rose fluff. hehe i know im mean

there is your chalange

please and thank you!

by the way i dont have an acount on it SUCKS!
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Aws
zotlot chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
aw sweet!
Lady Timelord chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
This very good fluff that I likes muchly! D

I do love your stuff.. cos fluff is good!
NonExistente chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Awh! I love this!

I found it ages ago when you first posted it, but I could not for the life of me remember your pen name, or the story title or the summary! My God am I glad that I finally found it! Wo!

Amazing, really nice cute fluff! :D

x
Stepanie chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
You are so good at one shots.
Kiya chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Aw, this was so cute! Very good work on the fluff_
DoctorWhoRules chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
this is aw... cute i love that song (girlfriend)
0 Keelie 0 chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
col...that was wkd

xx
Raxacoricofallapatorius chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
YAY! fluff! i love this it's so sweet, just the thing for when you're down in the dumps so thank you :D
JForward chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Aww :)

My friends are all singing that song now xD
Hannah Clinton chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
you so have to update i was listening to that song while reading this it is so connected update as soon as you can or do a sequel
Kyra Neko chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Very nice, very nice. Wonderful 10Rose piece you've written! *Hugs* It'd be wonderful to see more, if not a continued version of this story (It's a marvelous by the way), then perhaps another story. Though you may have already written some: I must go check your profile. :)
kiss-her-theta chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
omg!

*melts*

that's such a cute fluffy fic!

go rose/ten fluff!

beautifully written btw, i can't wait to see some more like this!

:D