Reviews for Some Advantages to Elevators
Theresa F chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Read this awhile ago and just reread it and loved it!
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Aawwwwwww!
Gibbsredhoodie chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I really do love this fic, it makes me smile. You did a great job with keeping them in character and I love the idea.
machelo chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
okay, now we need the big break up scene with Mann...soo good. I'd love to see you get really nasty with the whole thing and a girly cat fight would be awesome with Abby laying Mann out for saying something so wrong that Abby lashed out and decked her! Then we can kidnap Abby and have Mann looking like she's helping Gibbs try to find her all the while trying to get back into Gibbs bed. Ohh it would be soo good...I know you can write that!
machelo chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Tinker-Bell-Greenleaf chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
:) I adore your stories... sorry I don't usually take the time to comment. This one is especially awesome!
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Wow, nice work :)
lostonbroadway chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Thank you SO MUCH for doing something in character and not going for straight smut. Very funny and something I could see on screen... we won't *sob* but one of the more in character pieces around! And yay for Captain Tight Pants!
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
First I must say that I really don't like Gibbs/Abby in romantic scenarios cuz it gives me the creeps, but, that said, this fic was actually the first time when it was both beleivable, pretty much IC and not so creepy. Bravo for doing what, so far, no one else has been able to do(for me at least). Make Gabby look good!

pj
Elfenwesen chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
This fic's really nice. I can't imagine Abby getting drunk with Jenny, Ziva and Michelle, but I liked the fic anyway. In fact I liked it that much, that I just went through your profile and now am going to read a lot more of you. So don't be surprised if there are a lot more reviews soon.
Mandolin Reign chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Nicely done. I love how you've captured both Abby and Gibbs.
kmap chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Not bad - I love the phrase "Denail's notjust a river in Egypt" - good one!
Tattooed-blond-21 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
aw that's cute and very funny. sorta reminds me of me when i am drunk lol

“You’ve been drinking.”

“Have I?” Abby sounded slightly surprised. “That’s probably how I got drunk then.”

they were my favorite lines lol

great fan fic. i saw a re-run of NCIS the other day and she called him "a silver haired fox" lol it was so funny i couldn't stop laughing.
Thought chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Awwe, this was adorable. And Gibbs' reaction to Abby's comment about the shoes was priceless.
CanadianAbby chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Heh, I love drunk Abby. She's so much fun. Also loving the Gabby goodness.

And Abby's dream...squee! That would such a sweet dream! Captain Tightpants AND The Doctor. :D Gotta love Sci-Fi references.