Reviews for Wings of a Butterfly
Etinarg12 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Very nice story. You should write more InoCho fic's there definitely aren't enough of them.
Krillin Fan chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Awesome story! I loved it!

I swear, the way things are set up now, if certain couples don't get together, Kishimoto's gonna hear about it!
SmkyRngr1986 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Aw. it's so cute. I wish Kishimoto-san would hurry up and tell us what the 'ship canon is.
Zinbuki-san chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Gwahaha, very well written - I found it to be very believeable. Oh, I love this pairing. And you did a VERY good job on this! Hoorah!
Joanie S chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Really liked this. It's so hard to find good Ino/Chouji fics and I'm glad to say this is one of them.
dragunzahurr chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
i love shikaino but i love this couple as well

good story
diego12191 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Cutest InoCho EVER! Loved it! Liked how you added some ShikaTem also :) please write more romances soon!
Takayama Seiji chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
That was a beautifully crafted story and a pairing that I do believe is very possible.
ragamuffin009 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
This brought me so much joy! I luffs it!
Night Foliage chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Aw... This is so cute! I personally enjoy this pairing a lot, so when I read a really good Ino/Chouji pairing, it makes me happy. This gives me fuzzies.

Night
xcgirl08 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
YAY! WHY does this not have more reviews? This was very sweet and well written, and I enjoy how you've portrayed Ino's character...aw, heck, I love the way you've written her. I think that the Ino/Chouji pairing really deserves some more attention. They're just so adorable, not to mention remarkably compatible! (Shipping can be really shallow sometimes...) Great job. :D
GunnerRyuu chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
That was the awsomeness!
rippling0water0eyes chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
finally! i tried to review this a million times last might but it w\kept saying server too busy. i really like the story, but its kinda hard to understand. sorry, im stupid. it was cute tho, and i LOVE this couple. there's no way it gets enough recognition. good job tho, can't wait to see more from you.