Reviews for Rock Me Now
Mona chapter 49 . 6/18/2014
I was searching for a fan fiction about TVD's Stefan and Elena when I came across a story (I can't even remember the name). I always check out the reviews for any story before I read it and I saw a note you had posted about how the story was actually yours. So I visited your story and read the entire thing in a day. I love your story. Have you ever thought about writing one for Stefan and Elena? Anyway, I think you are an amazing writer and I am glad I came across your story. I want to say how sorry I am that someone would be so disrespectful as to steel your thoughts, words, efforts and hard work. I am sometimes dumbfounded at the complete lack of respect from other people. I am really sorry that this happened to you. But I am glad that I got to enjoy your story. Thank you so much for sharing it. I hope you don't let one idiot keep you from continuing to write. You really are gifted. Thanks again!
lisa1dcfan chapter 50 . 11/24/2013
Hello, i was just thinking I'd write to let ya know that this is by far my favorite fanfic! I was also thinking that if this was maybe turned into a Fifty shades of grey fanfic between Anna and Christian that it would definately go far! I would read it again and again :) just a suggestion
bonnielynng chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Hey Julie, I loved this story and I am a huge fan of pb and misa. I also like vampire diaries and looking for stories of them I came across a story called voices of reality by cathy58 I think was the author. It looks from just skimming bits of it to be exactly your story but with different names. The band is even called Fluid pain too. Is that another one of your pen names? I just thought you would want to know. Love lots of your stories read them over and over. You are a great writer.
garnet86 chapter 50 . 11/25/2011
This was such a great story! The characters are lovely and it's a very original idea! Thank you for writing this :)
rearviewxmirrors chapter 50 . 11/29/2008
was amazing. i wasn't gunna read it because it was 50 chaps and i thought it was too long, but i did it anyway. it was GREAT! I stayed up until 8:30 AM reading when i finaly went to bed. i was like "one more chapter then I'll go to bed . . . maybe one more . . just one more" etc. you are fantastic
xxClois-LuverXX chapter 24 . 7/8/2008
Ily18 chapter 23 . 5/28/2008
I knew Paul being at the club would have messed things up... And now Mike is at Veronica's and Paul is still hitting on Sara... God, it gets harder and harder for those two to just be together and be happy... But hey, drama is one of the things that makes the world still go round and round, so...
Ily18 chapter 22 . 5/28/2008
Jeez, what in the world is Mike thinking? Why did he act that way? I mean, you can have all the problems in thw world going on in your life, but... You can't act that way! No,no,no...

And of course, Paul took advantage of the situation...Can't really say what I think about him 'cause I wouldn't sound very polite, you know... But hey, me hating him so much, means you write even better that I thought! :)

Speaking of Paul and the Italian restaurant he talked about...Can you believe that I'm Italian and I've no idea of what manicotti are? eheheh I believe it's some kind of pasta, though... :)

And, I can't believe Sara was so naive about Paul wanting to go and see Mike singing...Well, maybe it's not all her fault... Maybe wine is the one to really blame...
Ily18 chapter 21 . 5/28/2008
Overhearing it's not good... no,no... I wonder if Mike will accept Jane's offer... They say distance makes a relationship grow even stronger... Mhm, I don't think so...
Ily18 chapter 20 . 5/28/2008
Mhm, I think even Sara has understood that Mike loves her... The question is, has he? I mean, I know he's not used to all the "boyfriend-girlfriend" thing... but, man...Hurry up to figure everything out!

Oh... Mike teaching Sara how to play the guitar... So cute! Thanks for this image, not it's burnt in my mind! LOL!
Ily18 chapter 19 . 5/28/2008
Michael watched Sara whiler she was sleeping? Kinda creep! :) But when those two are involved, everything turns into something cute so... Keep on looking, Mike! LOL!

I loved tha little chat between Sara and her Heather. It's good to know they're both happy :)

And here comes Paul... as I told you, I don't really like him, 'cause in all your story is the "3rd wheel character" and all he does is messing things up between MiSa. I mean, I like him and the way you make him act 'cause he shakes things up, I just hope MiSa will understand he's just a jerk and they don't have anything to worry about :)
Ily18 chapter 18 . 5/28/2008
pillow talk, definetly what Mike and Sara has was pillow talk :)

And, of course, Heather is always the one who messes up everything... I wonder where she went now...

btw, thnx for tha PM you sent me, it's good to know that your were happy about me leaving all those reviews :) And I couldn't just review the last chap of your stories 'cause I'm too much into them! You're so my fav writer here! *blushes* :)

Ily18 chapter 17 . 5/23/2008
Can't believe she finallu had the guts to tell him the truth! Yay for Sara! And well, she can't really regret it, since the night turned pretty well for both of them! :)

Loved it!
Ily18 chapter 16 . 5/23/2008
Oh, so Mike and Sara talked on their way home about what... should have happened between them on their date? And he wasn't mad... how can Sara possibly resist a cute guy like him?

Hell yeah! Finally some new innuendos from Mike after seeing Sara with just a towel on! Again, I'd pay to see a scene like that in the show!
Ily18 chapter 15 . 5/23/2008
YAY, origami is always good! :)

And they were so cute whe they shared their memories! I love them!

And finally their first date! And.. are we sure Mike has an average Q.I. in this story, 'cause the idea he came up with for their date, is just genius!