Reviews for Digimon:The Next Generation
Moody chapter 9 . 2/17
Update update
Moody chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Where is the crest of reliability
Moody chapter 9 . 12/25/2014
New chapter
Moody chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
Andy should be with Aiko
rw chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
you should use the ideas about digimon and the digital world from all the season. just a suggestion
MarauderXLove chapter 9 . 2/9/2009
This is a good story

The characters are all interesting

I think Daiki and Aiko would be cute

Update, this is great
Broken Angel01 chapter 9 . 6/22/2007
It's good to see Andy and Taka getting along, and as usual Gennai wasn't exactly! I wonder what's going to happen at the restaurant because the Digidestined never seem able to visit that place without getting into some sort of trouble...
Broken Angel01 chapter 8 . 5/2/2007
uh oh, Chika's going to find out the truth! As weird as this sounds, I think I'd actually like Taylor and Aiko would be really good together.

But I guess it's really up to you and who you like best!
Broken Angel01 chapter 7 . 4/16/2007
Oh no! Whatever has shown up probably can't be good! And good to see Andy coming out of his shell a bit. I wonder what kind of trouble they're going to get themselves into now...
The Sushi Monster chapter 7 . 4/16/2007
Hm...interesting...nice cliffie.

The () thing about Akira and Mousemon was kind unnessesery. Or atleast, the part about being small having benefits was.

But nice chapter.
The Sushi Monster chapter 6 . 4/14/2007
Actually...this seems like an interesting story.

My only problem is that you repeat phrases a lot...such as "I rather be hanging out with friends."..."I rathed play soccer or hang out with friends."

Instead, you could have some hobbies or something it doesnt sound so...repeative.

But I like it. And the writing is good too.
Broken Angel01 chapter 6 . 4/11/2007
Poor Taylor, what a kick in the butt with Akira being a Digidestined and all. I loved Taka's thoughts on Andy and I can't wait to see some more interaction between them. Taka seems very perceptive which I like. Also I can't wait for you to post your list on the oc section of my forum. I'll be waiting for it! More about Andy please!
Ramenette chapter 6 . 4/10/2007
Sweet chapter. Yay for more interaction! Keep up the good work -
Ramenette chapter 5 . 4/8/2007
O! I can't wait for you to update! I love the story, however I'd like to see more interavtion between Isamu and Hannah. Thats a cute couple. I'd also like to find out how Aiko really feels about all the boys that like her. The Kamiya family seems to be popular with the crushes in this story. Keep up the good work.
Broken Angel01 chapter 5 . 4/4/2007
Well, so only about half of the humans actually showed up on this first trip. I feel bad for the digimon who have to wait for thier partners, but it will be interesting to see what kind og evil is threatening the Digital World...