Reviews for The Fifth
kathrynmehr chapter 24 . 3/13
I really enjoyed reading this story. The idea was phenomenal and I really liked the way you continued it. I know its been a few years since you updayed , but I'd be very interested to see what you had in store for the ending. If not, I enjoyed the story regardless. Keep writing :)
iamking chapter 24 . 1/8
fantastic story,i implore you to finish it.
Ok, so I know this review is probably long overdue regarding the fact that your last update for this fanfic was just about six years ago. As you are most likely not the same person now as you were then, though of course being just a drifter among this website I have no clue, this request of mine is probably an inane one to ask... Getting along with it, I implore you to please see reason and finish this story. That might not be enough of a way to convince you, so let me try something a little more detailed. I love reading. I adore it. I can barely put books down and I stay up later on a school night than I probably should. I'll have a headache tomorrow for reading this, for though it is not a book, it's as good as one. I'm a rather talentless writer, but I can appreciate things that are written with talent. This shows talent. This fanfic is rather extraordinary and filled with dry humor that I can appreciate, but my curiosity is killing me. I'm begging you to please at least consider finishing this fanfic if you're still involved with the website. I don't know if I could stand it without reading the ending.
That said, sorry for wasting your time, your grammar is impeccable, this storyline is well thought out, you developed the characters well, and I'm interested in reading more from you.
I'd leave a name, but as I've said I'm a drifter of sorts and I don't write. I didn't think to make an account.
Once again, sorry, and thanks for taking the time to read this (you must've if you've gotten to this point).
Haebris chapter 24 . 12/6/2013
I'm not above begging for more.
notabotipromise chapter 24 . 10/21/2013
well, damn. I stumble across this, spend all day reading the whole thing in one go, hit the end and and then notice it hasn't been updated in about five and a half years.

Oh well, hitting the Follow button anyway on the off chance you ever come back to finish it. A story this well written deserves an ending.
CrescentmoonOftheShootingStars chapter 24 . 6/17/2013
Do you think you would be updating anytime soon?
You know, there has been no sign of activity for the past, oh, I don't know, 5 years?
Daniel1996 chapter 24 . 4/22/2013
great story.
Hithros chapter 24 . 4/9/2013
Wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading the story so far!
The characterizations are great, and the concept is very interesting.
It's also great how the story is nicely paced and its format really helps for easier reading :)
Caprichoso chapter 24 . 2/1/2013
This piece is a great idea, and you've executed it extremely well.

One little niggling thought from the first few chapters is in the back of my head, though: would it really take a dozen language analysts to recognize Russian? It's a pretty common language...

That said, this is an amazing work, and while I'm torn as to which of your stories I'd prefer to see updated first, this one's definitely up there in the running.
A Half-Empty Glass chapter 24 . 8/19/2012
I would be overly dramatic and proclaim how I am still reading this story, even in 2012, and then plead with you to update. I'm not going to. I am going to praise one of the best BB/Rae stories on this site and hope, but not beg, that it doesn't end here. If it does end here, I guess I could always imagine the outcome of the story
Hotaru chapter 24 . 8/1/2012
Excuse me, I'm just gonna go curl into the fetal position and sob because this amazing story hasn't been updated since '08.

This is honestly one of the best Teen Titans fics I've ever read, and that's really saying something considering that I usually avoid AU fics like the plague. I love the concept, your characterization is great, and the progression of Beast Boy and Raven's interactions is paced wonderfully. I can only cross my fingers (and toes), and hope that this story will one day be completed.
Zenia chapter 24 . 5/10/2012
Can you please update this fanfic, and maybe your other Teen Titans fanfics as well?
Behind The Disguises chapter 24 . 12/1/2011
The disappointment that I felt when I realized that this story was forever incomplete cannot be expressed in words - but perhaps in moans and inarticulate noises that may or may not sound like that of a dying animal.

Okay, that was dramatic.

Thank you, CalliopeMused, for writing such an amazing piece of work. It saddens me that it will always remain a "piece", and not a finished work, but that's alright. I'm glad to have read what looks like 70% of a brilliant, brilliant work of fiction.

I just wanted to take some time out of my day to say that it's the Fall of 2011, and YES, there is still someone out there who reads your work and thinks you're a spectacular writer. I've read your other stories as well, and I just can't get enough. If you ever finish school and write a book, please let us now. I'd love to follow you as a writer.
boredteacher chapter 24 . 10/12/2010
I do so love this story. It is one of the best TT fics I've seen out there. I love how you portray Starfire; it is my favorite portrayal I have come across. In any case, I know it has been quite a while since you updated this fic, but I hope you haven't put in on permanent hiatus because it is a fantastic story and I would love to see how it ends. Best wishes to you!
My Silver Angel Wings chapter 24 . 8/11/2010
Hi, I was just wondering if you were going to finish this story. Is's really good and I like it a lot.