Reviews for The Learned One
Patty1965 chapter 21 . 10/2/2011
This is really good. Are you going to finish it?
jayley chapter 16 . 3/20/2011
that's actually really sad! and wow, such underhanded blackmail
starwheel2112 chapter 21 . 12/20/2010
This is one of the best fanfics I've read in _any_ genre. And I absolutely love the way you explained Sam's "ditzy" behavior in earlier chapters! Will there be more?
nana lee chapter 21 . 7/2/2010
Oh so glad you updated, very good chapter thanks

please update again sooner,

very good story ;)
fantasdancer chapter 21 . 6/30/2010
I have missed more than a few chapters in this story, and it was great to get back into it again now that i've got some reading time. It's a great idea and youv'e handled it beautifully. As always, impeccable job. I just wish I had another chapter to sink my teeth into.
Starfishyeti chapter 21 . 6/29/2010
Glad you're back! Great story.
mishellina chapter 21 . 6/29/2010
What a great chapter! You answered some questions I had about this story and I can't wait to find out what will happen next. Please update soon!
Stroma chapter 21 . 6/29/2010
An excellent chapter.
Danielfan chapter 20 . 5/11/2010
Thanks for the new chapter. Good to see this new twist to the plot. Can't wait to see what happens next!
chayyoth chapter 19 . 5/8/2010
I've really enjoyed this story.

People who liked this may enjoy reading Brain Plague. The virus here is similar to the micros there, down to keeping you healthier and communication. Not so much on keeping you on-planet though.

A nit, Sam doesn't ring true in most of her scenes. A bit too girly. Interested in parties and clothes (no too much in their science and tech?) with people who aren't being totally truthful with them. Esp with the 'bachelorette' party with the enemy. Don't think she'd lose sight of that fact. Just seems ...wrong, knowing what they know.

looking forward to see where they're taking Daniel...
Stroma chapter 20 . 5/8/2010
A fantastic chapter. Can't wait to find out where he is going.
nana lee chapter 20 . 5/6/2010
So glad you updated. i had to read last chapter to remember
what had happen. so who are these guys and what going on?

Great chapter and please update soon
k8ec chapter 20 . 5/6/2010
Oh goody! Now we get to find out what's realy going on!
Raine24 chapter 20 . 5/5/2010
Well I can honestly say I didn't see this coming. Great plot twist!
Stroma chapter 19 . 4/15/2010