Reviews for Serendipity
Fran chapter 20 . 8/1
I DEMAND AN EPILOUGE! Pretty please?
vetty123 chapter 13 . 5/14

So, I've been reading (and enjoying) this story, but I feel obliged to mention something rather obvious. If Ichigo was fifteen when his mother was killed and then trained for seven years, he should have been 22. However, he tells Rukia that he was 21 then. Just a point. Sorry for bugging you. The story's great.
JoTerry chapter 20 . 2/26
I loved this. Thank you.
Good story chapter 20 . 1/17
This is pretty well written. It should definitely be tagged 'AU' in the descriptor. I honestly didn't think I'd make it past the first chapter after I realized that this was such a severe departure from canon. However, your quick pace and vivid characters made this a pleasure to read. I particularly enjoyed how you didn't find it necessary to follow the progress of every person, event, scene, etc... It would have been wasted and annoying to be dragged into that. This played out quite vividly and would make a very nice compact manga/anime itself ... of course it assumes you'd rename the characters and make up your own appearances and characteristics. I'd read it. Thanks ;)
Grecia LB chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
It's been since high school that I'm reading this FF, I've been wanting so many years just to read the last chapter. Now I almost finish the college, and this still being my favorite FF ever! Even if you never finish it, I'll always be glad to read it again and again.

Love from Mexico.
Cindy M 19 chapter 20 . 5/24/2014
I love the story.
Paulie MickeyJ chapter 11 . 5/6/2014
yeahhhh... They finally kissed... Kwaiiii... Loved it... I wanted more of the kiss... Yes you are good writer..
Paulie MickeyJ chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
when i was reading.. It was like V for Vendetta.. But who would imagine Rukia in that Alice dress.. Good chapter..
Rukiafan chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
For some reason filthy mouths on adorable little girls is really hilarious. Love the story and how you write Yachiru!
Snowyncess chapter 20 . 12/30/2013
Feeling terrible for not leaving reviews.. But of course, it was on my favourites list. And actually, I've read it three times and it's really worth reading for. I would never get tired of it. Great. You're very. Great. Thaank youu:D
Hope you're doing good:):)
Looovee loots:D
Loved it chapter 20 . 8/25/2013
Where is the epilogue ?! :( you never wrote it!
Chirpy Hitomi chan chapter 20 . 7/29/2013
Awesome story! Can't wait for the epilogue! :)
Guest chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
Yyyyeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhya this was the storys ive read in a while :D
nahadiba chapter 15 . 2/20/2013
this is the gazillion time i read ur fic...still affect my whole day
ilovebks chapter 20 . 1/10/2013
reallly awesome awesome awesome story!