Reviews for Serendipity
sinfulxdaises chapter 20 . 6/14
Ne Author-san is very cute. HAHA. This story is awesome. I really like how the AU has been changed to an assassin setting. It's so cool. And the usual bickering couple is as cute as ever. Since i love zaraki and yachiru, im so thankful that Rukia and Yachiru have an adorable relationship. Did that come out weird? Hahaha. It's comforting to see Renji and Rukia have friendship between them instead of the usual broken love relationship. It's kinda irritating after a few fics. And yes, I'm new to this fandom. This idiot (me) got invited to the party really late. HAHA. I love how from a eyewitness, Rukia then became a part of the company Ichigo works for. Genius. Partners for life and work too. HEHEHE. I really love it when Rukia has to participate in the job and acts as the distraction. Ichigo gets really jealous and Rukia gets all smirky and proud. Fking adorable couple. AWWWW. It's cute when big guys get jealous, don't you think so? The hospital scenes were really cute though, warm and FLUFFY, just like how we like our omurice. HAHA. The plot kept me sitting af the edge, eager for more. The tiny warm moments and comedy bits just made this story up its game. HAHAHA KEEP WRITING STAY INSPIRED looking forward to the epilogue
Fran chapter 20 . 8/1/2015
I DEMAND AN EPILOUGE! Pretty please?
vetty123 chapter 13 . 5/14/2015
Greetings!

So, I've been reading (and enjoying) this story, but I feel obliged to mention something rather obvious. If Ichigo was fifteen when his mother was killed and then trained for seven years, he should have been 22. However, he tells Rukia that he was 21 then. Just a point. Sorry for bugging you. The story's great.
JoTerry chapter 20 . 2/26/2015
I loved this. Thank you.
Good story chapter 20 . 1/17/2015
This is pretty well written. It should definitely be tagged 'AU' in the descriptor. I honestly didn't think I'd make it past the first chapter after I realized that this was such a severe departure from canon. However, your quick pace and vivid characters made this a pleasure to read. I particularly enjoyed how you didn't find it necessary to follow the progress of every person, event, scene, etc... It would have been wasted and annoying to be dragged into that. This played out quite vividly and would make a very nice compact manga/anime itself ... of course it assumes you'd rename the characters and make up your own appearances and characteristics. I'd read it. Thanks ;)
Grecia LB chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
It's been since high school that I'm reading this FF, I've been wanting so many years just to read the last chapter. Now I almost finish the college, and this still being my favorite FF ever! Even if you never finish it, I'll always be glad to read it again and again.

Love from Mexico.
Cindy M 19 chapter 20 . 5/24/2014
I love the story.
Paulie MickeyJ chapter 11 . 5/6/2014
yeahhhh... They finally kissed... Kwaiiii... Loved it... I wanted more of the kiss... Yes you are good writer..
Paulie MickeyJ chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
when i was reading.. It was like V for Vendetta.. But who would imagine Rukia in that Alice dress.. Good chapter..
Rukiafan chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
For some reason filthy mouths on adorable little girls is really hilarious. Love the story and how you write Yachiru!
Snowyncess chapter 20 . 12/30/2013
Feeling terrible for not leaving reviews.. But of course, it was on my favourites list. And actually, I've read it three times and it's really worth reading for. I would never get tired of it. Great. You're very. Great. Thaank youu:D
Hope you're doing good:):)
Looovee loots:D
Loved it chapter 20 . 8/25/2013
Where is the epilogue ?! :( you never wrote it!
Chirpy Hitomi chan chapter 20 . 7/29/2013
Awesome story! Can't wait for the epilogue! :)
Guest chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
Yyyyeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhya this was the storys ive read in a while :D
nahadiba chapter 15 . 2/20/2013
this is the gazillion time i read ur fic...still affect my whole day