Reviews for Ame
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Oh that's so cute!

Little Kouyuu getting lost... XD
Vampire Princess Yuki chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
This...this...I can't really describe it, but this story is so...so...eh...heart-wrenching, shall we say? ME LIKEY VERY MUCH. SO VERY MUCH. (in a good way)
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
so sweet ! I think Reishin can be like that when he wants...
a-big-apple chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Hahaha, Chibi Kou-chan is so cute!
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I love it! -
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Spot on! Reishin emulating his brother was my fave part of the backstory for Kouyuu in the anime. At first I'd thought he would've handed the boy off to someone else to raise, but it seems he was hands on, like your one shot suggests. You also capture the awe Kouyuu holds his adoptive father in. Nicely done.
Venedy chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Sweet! Reishin and chibi kouyuu sleeping in the same room! This father and son is just too cute to ignore! Thankx!
musagirl15 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Very nice._
Mandolina Lightrobber chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Love the last line, sounds very much Reishin. ]

And I'm sure Kouyuu will do just that. Also, it would be fun seeing the grown up Kouyuu navigating the palace with a map in hand, don't you think? *stabbed*
Quill chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
So cute! I love your Reishin and Kouyuu stories.
WindWhistler89 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
That story melted my heart!
Reppu chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
This was horribly adorable in every way, and it brought a smile to my face.
kyunghi chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
That was an absolutely lovely portrayal of Kouyuu and Reishin. There was nothing extravagent about the piece, nothing that detracted from the simple father/son interaction. It was wonderful. Continue writing!

-Lynna
Atrilial chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Very cute, I like bunches! YAYS! Read mine if you like RyuukiShuurei pairings and tell me what you think! Ja ne!