Reviews for Across The Water
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Sweet
bibliophileemily chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I'm usually not very good at reviewing, so I apologize if this review doesn't do your story justice.

I really enjoyed this story. It stressed how upset Beast Boy was over Terra's betrayal and death, but still managed to convey Raven's concern for him without Raven being out of character. It was very well written; only one typo in the 14th paragraph: "But the strength in her voice was enough o convince anyone she spoke what she saw as the truth."

Beast Boy's anger was very like him; you managed to show how broken he was, that Terra hurt him so bad he couldn't even attempt to hide his feelings anymore. I really liked that characterization. The only strange thing was him using curse words; I don't think it's out of character, just odd to hear them coming from Beast Boy (although that could be because the fandom is a children's cartoon that doesn't even use the word "kill").

All in all, your story was excellent; I'm definitely going to take a look at your other work.
Arcaten chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
A nice little one-shot. Kudos.
The-Holy-Desciple-of-Muse chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
u know, i rly liked this, it was kinda a different way to do a bb-rae pne-shot, where Terra's not a bitch..i rly liked it...but i still think Terra is kinda a bith, '
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Excellent fic, and great interaction between BB and Rae.

Keep the good writing.
TDG3RD chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Very nice story. You did a good job with both Beast Boy and Raven. Both were in-character, and their talk was well-handled. The ending made me a bit suspicious that Raven was also talking with Terra somehow, but I guess we'll have to leave that to our imaginations.