Reviews for Looking Anew
Chipmunk94 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I love this show, now I'm feeling the need to rewatch it. It's weird that Jake's actually the oldest, it's doesn't seem like it.
SJlikeslists chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
"She would never understand why they felt bad news was something 'the little women' couldn't handle."

That's kind of what I'm thinking. Have they met Gail? *snickers*

Anyway . . . Johnston's thoughts as he is processing Jake's request are very sweet (and quite appropriate to the moment).
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Great story and well written! I liked how you showed the dynamics between son and mother and then son and father. Loved the dialogue and how you wrote Jake. True to character but with a little more vulnerability to him.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I really enjoyed this
Kerri chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I just wanted to say I thought this was done very well. It was emotional but the men were... for lack of a better word at the moment, manly in their emoting. And I read your rant, and thank you for telling us because I had no idea! Keep up the good work, maybe I'll read some more stories from you.

Kerri
Serinidia chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Great Job!

I love Jerico...

... so glad they brought it back!
ellennar chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Wonderfully done! I would love to see more if you are so inclined.
Mel J1701 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I loved this exploration of the father/son bond between Jake and Johnston as it's something I felt wasn't really touched upon in the latter half of the season. You portrayed Johnston reaching out to his son, putting behind him the bad blood, in such a realistic yet poignant manner. This is one of the fictions that makes me wish it could have been a scene in the actual series.

As for Jake being the eldest, I didn't know that. I always took him to be the youngest although I suppose it makes sense he'd be the older one since he's named for his father (usually, this happens with the first son rather than the second son). So, fan fiction can be 'educational' as well as interesting!
SchlubBs chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
These stories you write are great.

I don't know Jericho very well, only three or four episodes, because here in Germany they just aired the ninth episode and I missed a couple at the beginning, but I already love the TV show - and your stories, too.

Not only that you describe the feelings and all very well, you abduct the reader directly to the scene of your story. And as far as I know from other fanfictions from other fandoms there aren't too many people who can do that.

You have my respect for that.

Regards, Steffi
FacetiousDruid chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
I think you did a great job with this story. -
girls3kck chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
This was a wonderful story, fit the tone of the show perfectly. I look forward to you writing more. Maybe a follow up to when Jake was trapped under the truck?
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Aw i loved it!
lizard971 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Thanks for that story. I thought something was definitely missing between the Pilot and Fallout... and what a great surprise to find it here today.

Not enough Jericho stuff around here, so it's always nice to find something new, and even better when the story is so nicely wrapped.

If I could, I'd also try be writing something, but for the good of the fans, I guess I'll stick to reading what capable authors like you are doing. So keep up with the imagination and thanks again for the entertainment !
Tanya chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Great story! Thanks
Wyndhamfan chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Oh, I really didn't know that Jake was the older brother - his mannerisms didn't seem to suggest to me that he's the senior one. But it didn't bother me at all because I truly enjoy your Jericho stories! Why? Because there's precious few GEN fics out there. Relationship fics are not my cup of tea. ;)

I always enjoy how you explore the dynamics of the Green family. They're always in character too, which is a boon.

I hope you continue your good work with writing Jericho fanfics! :)