Reviews for Anesthesia
spudinski chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
LOL hahahaha I love this! you're golden. damn.. they should all be more like you ))
SakuraAddiction13 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
HAHAHA! That was funny!
Sweet Sanctuary chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
HAHAHAHAHAhahahah... Oww my sides.. That was the funniest Covenant story I've read so far.. and trust I've read quite a few today alone.. It's 2 in the morning and the guy that lives next to me probly thinks I'm crazy. Laughing so damn hard... Great work..
MovedOver chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
LMAO YAY NEW FAIRY FRIEND!

FAVSS
deletedeletepleaz chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
hahaha!
Twillight Bunny chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
hahaha very cute!
claire henry chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
very funny, and I agree with who ever wrote that its a great contrast of light humor to the darkness of the movie. also loved the brotherhood of the convenant which is the point of the movie, not the damn lost twin, little sister,or friend fics that take up most of space in the Convenant fandom. please writ more of this oneshots. their soo funny to read.
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
wow. i could so picture this him being the youngest just made it funnier, great job
M chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
that was so funny. oh wow, you should do more fics like this! High!Tyler kicks ass!
Trusting Him chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
*claps hands loudly*

ah that was so darn funny!

I'm, scared of the Dentist too and will only think of this story when i get hauld in by the hair of my head to see him.
missrobyn81 chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Holy fucking shit... I have never laughed so hard in my life. That was fucking awesome, and nice to know I'm not the only one who has interesting visions while out of it. This was great. I'm telling my friends to read this.
not sighed in chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
OMG you have to write a sequel for when tyler coming off the high please
finnhockey13 chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Very cute, very funny. It's a brighter sort of version against the dark movie. Very good job! :]
Whatever666 chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Lol!

That was good, but it went by too fast.

Perhaps you can write a 'sequel', as Tyler recovers in the dorm room with Reid.

Write soon.
Lieutenant Tazer chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
*falls out of my chair laughing so hard*

LOL!