Reviews for The Stalker and the Prey
Sequel.

Please.

asokds;ldklasld's,l;
Me chapter 7 . 8/17/2011
Crappy chapter... sorry crappy story
lightning shocks chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
ive read this story like a thousand times and it never gets old : D seriously like the stalker thing with tim
hugh chapter 6 . 12/19/2009
not very good when ya mention about... abortion
hugh chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
that's ok I like it
hugh lam chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
well, sammie gets really angry over this
Writer-4ever-and-always chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I really like this story! I wish you'd make some more Totally Spy stories! (preferably Sam and Scam! teehee!) XD

but i do like your writing! please write more!
Were adventures begin chapter 7 . 6/27/2008
I loved it ! im going to read the sequel right now !
troesnaja chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I think you are a bit clover-bashing here... Maybe Scam send an Alex clone to get Clover bag so that he could get her mobile phone and harrass sam, that way trying to get them apart. It would be a bit rediculous though... I mean, he could just call her from a phone booth... or get a pre paid mobile... Well duh if it is Clovers number on the display logically it would be Clover who is calling... The question should have been: 'who are you and how did you get Clover's phone?' Hmm maybe he doesnt have clovers name but he hacked the phone ocmpanys computer somehow... Well, Sam could contact Jerry so that he could whoop her, that way getting out of the library, or she could call the police of course... This reminds me of that scene in the hannibal movie when Clarice is following Lecter (or maybe the other way around) with he rmobile phone... The book is better then the movie though (which is mostly the case anyway)... It also reminds me of nightmare on elm street, my iother favourite movies... Robert Englund, Jason Isaacs and anthony hopkins are my favourite actors. After that probbably morgan Freeman, jodie foster, Samuel l. Jackson and Alan Rickman. Well the plot is kinda interesting and involving.. I wonder if she will find dead bodies... Mind games and word play, cat and mouse, not much of a stalker if he shows himself to her on the first visit... It should have gone slower, first with things missing or getting added to her life and room, things being moved or removed, Him showing her that he has control... Then maybe leaving a few presents and messages... And then only in the end a mneeting, face to face... With him in control of course... I think this is a bit anticlimax, i mean now she immediately knows who he is... A bit stupid of him telling her his plan now,, or is he going to kidnap he rimmediately... Or wipe her memory of course that would be ironic and fitting... Only leaving the shape of some unsettling memory... A biy toverly difficult dont you thin... He could have just driven his car nearby stopping and hitting her on the back of the head with something... Or shoot her from a distance with a tranquilizer gun and then faking an ambulance... But I suppose he would think this to be more ufn... Ok, so he let her go after this... Stupid, he couldnt be sure that she would NOt tell Jerry or her friends.. I find it strange that she did not tell them... Well, maybe she was ashamed...
Star Melody chapter 7 . 5/30/2008
This was amazing I can't wait to read the sequel. Which will have to wait until tomorrow since it's nearly three in the morning.
Star Melody chapter 4 . 5/30/2008
This story is pretty entertaining. One thing I noticed though is the similarity of this story and the other one...whose title escapes me with redxraven. Both villians seem to keep their prize(or attempt to since I've finnished neither story) is by making them spite the people they care for. I don't think it matters since honestly it's a great method so it makes sense two characters would think of it. Still so much fun, I love sammy!
Star Melody chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
Heh this was funny. I love your portrayal of Sam very nice job. Clover and Alex were done extremely well to. I also love Scam since he's doing his job particularly well to courtesy of you. I may just have to start reading more Totaly Spies fiction. Anyway since it's nearly four a.m. the rest will have to wait until tomorrow but this is really entertaining and fun for me so thanks for writing, truely appreciated. Who doesn't love a stalker?
Star Melody chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
This is probably the first totaly spies fic I've read and it's nearly four in the morning but how can I resist? It's very cute and so much fun. Plus I love Sam.
deleted2012 chapter 7 . 5/23/2008
this is a GREAT story!

so, now tim is in jail, right, and sam has been welcomed back to whoop!

is clover and alex still there?
Perpetual Concern chapter 7 . 3/19/2008
Yep, very good. I'll go read the sequel now.