Reviews for Changes in Destiny
Jazzmonkey chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
I'm really sorry but how could you do such a thing? Did you not like rowen? Please do rethink this. Please let it be a dream or something. It's well written but it breaks my heart. It's unique and creative, but the pain oh death and sorrow of betrayal layer over the deep bonds the five slash six share. I really do hope that you'll rethink the story ending to be happier. Anyways good luck with the piece.
wlk68 chapter 8 . 6/11/2009
Nice to see another chapter of this story. Keep up the good work and please try to post more often.
LordxxAxelxxLover chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
Wow...Ya got ta update soon kay? I really want to read more of this!
Meira Evenstar chapter 7 . 8/25/2008
Wow, this is such an awesome story! I hope you're going to be updating soon! Keep up the great work!

~meira~
wlk68 chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
I'm enjoying this story very much. Keep up the good work.
The Moonless Night chapter 7 . 7/17/2008
Why am I one of so few reviewing this? This story is a real gem. Grammatical errors barred, the story and the characters are very well done. This latest twist especially. You actually have me drawing parallels that I never would have before. You've made one of my favorite characters a ronin in every sense of the word. Well done.
Jen Lewis chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
Oh Goodie! I've been waiting for a Ronin Warrior fic of this quality to appear for a long time. All the characters are believable and Robyn rocks. Thank you so much for posting this. Please post the next chapter asap!
Maximus Prime chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
I love the way you are potraying the ronin- warlord rivalries especially Cale and Sage. It seems Cale will not rest until Sage and the Armor of Halo are destroyed!
The Moonless Night chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
By the light... That has got to be one of the best Ronin pieces I've read since the last update of "Ronin Special #1". You have definately got something going here, Hatashi Kitty. Dark, creepy, and oh-so IC. Keep it up! I'll be watching for updates. _