Reviews for In the Shadows

hint hint

so far...

please update :)
peterparkervsjameshowlett chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
this story is awesome i like how you write about blackheart and use the same kind of blackheart plot ideas from the ghost rider movie and the comic book called ghost rider/punisher/wolverine: hearts of darkness keep up the awesome work the dare (darien hockley)
Lil Kitsune-chan chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
So far you got me hooked. I liked it and I think it's a good thing i seen all those movies! please continue, the fic is very good .

best wishes from lil k
RosietheMoogle chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
Well, I love all the movies your x-overing lol, an it is an interseting idea!

Pogue as Ghost Rider would totally kick ass *snickers*, and OF COURSE Chase would do something like that!

Well, can't wait to see where you plan on taking this
Guest chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
very interesting. I would like to see this continued.
SgtGroganSG chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
it's been a while since you updated... but you gotta do!

Pogue is cute and Tyler is hott...

You can hurt them a bit but don't dare to kill them :wink:
AutomaticLove chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
This is such a creative idea! I love all three of those movies, and I love the way you've tied them all into each other. I love the way you write Blackheart! Update soon please
Valdemar chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
Wow! Great idea, mixing all those three movies! I've actually seen them and I loved them all. I always thought Blackheart had very in common with Chase and I found a great idea Chase is going to work for him!

And when I read 2nd chapter, I almost jump off my seat with delight when I saw Pogue's going to be next Ghost Rider! The idea isn't good, it's absolutely AWESOME. He and his bike, fighting the evil... love it, love it, love it. And Taylor Kitsch is much hotter than Nicholas Cage (he was OK once but I saw him a bit old in the movie).

I just beg you not to kill Tyler after his healing, like SPOILER!

Mephistopheles did with Johnny Blaze's dad in the movie

END OF SPOILER

Well, did I look enthusiast enough to make you update soon? I hope so!

Bye!
A Kiss For A Kill chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
This is a nice and strong way to start a story. It sounds very interesting, especially considering you're pulling together some of my favorite movies! .