Reviews for Gimme a Hug!
Reptar Bars chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
You seriously put me off with your comment about slash.

I don't even want to read this now.

Have a nice narrow-minded life.

CountryPeach05 chapter 3 . 5/10/2008
This is interesting. I'd like to see where it's going. Please update soon!
Red K 5 chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
is it just me or did Drake and Josh switch personalities like in Helicopter
SugarHighNutcase chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
OMG. How old are you, 11? GAWD.

So I read your first Author's Note, and this bit stuck out:

Pairing: None, just Drake feeling lonely and Josh being worried...WARNING: THIS IS NOT A SLASH! ...of course it isn't...err...I wouldn't even think of's gross...and...eww...

Um... WTF is wrong with slash, eh? I am an avid slash writer; not for this fandom, because I don't really like Drake & Josh as a couple, but in general... WTF is wrong with slash?

And in your Author's Notes... Gawd, you talk like a hyper five year old! It's annoying, too; Author's Notes are meant to convey info about the story to the readers before actually progressing onto the story. It's not too bad if you give a little, "sorry I haven't updated lately," or "this chappie is dedicated to..." but your ranting is a different matter.

As for your actual writing...

it's not too bad. You use some descriptions and such well, but you add unnecessary bits in here and there. Like- "For what seemed to be a surprise, Josh, his stepbrother, came skipping wildly toward him. "

That first part- for what... surprise- didn't make much sense. And adding 'his stepbrother' after Josh, seemed unnecessary. Like, if you're going to put that... I don't know, it just seemed very awkward & out of place there. You do use good details, though, which I like. Not many people use as many details as they should in their descriptions.

Ok, look. My ranting before... yeah, that was a little insane. Sorry. It's just that I dislike people who expressively dislike slash. You don't have to write it, or even like it, but you shouldn't bash what others like. A simple, 'WARNING: THIS IS NOT SLASH' would suffice. You can mention that you don't read/write the stuff, but to go on to call it gross and talk about it as though it were unmentionable is not a good quality.
Chikacookie chapter 2 . 3/30/2007
That was good!
sleeperpeeper chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
That was awesome!

Please stop putting yourself down, saying that it's to short or really crappy, cause it aint.

Anyway please update soon, cause it's really good!

Evil Genius of the COCA chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
Wow, what's up with Drake? please update soon? And I gotta say, I love the song you used for this chapter! Its just so sad and sweet and powerful, all at the same time, ya know?

SIgned, EG
GreySide58 chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
Wow, I am honestly loving this story. I truly am. In my opinion you're doing an excellent job with it. Looking forward to more. God Bless!
ladysnight chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
So.. what's up with Drake? PLEASE UPDATE!
maybabbey chapter 2 . 3/24/2007
Neiti Kyllikki chapter 2 . 3/24/2007
AH! Continue quick! Please, I wanna know how the story goes on. :D
theaterphunk chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
Gah, I want to know what's wrong with Drake! On the other hand, I'm glad you aren't rushing to tell us, because too many authors end up doing that... Anyway, please keep going! I'm really curious.
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Hey! This is a really good start! I am hoping you continue it, cause (not to be mean) but as a one shot this would totally suck, cause I'm a girl who likes some resolution. I really hope you continue this and soon! I love angsty drake! ~Katie~
maybabbey chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Neiti Kyllikki chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Hey, that was cute but sad. Oh... Now I wanna hug Drake!

So could you please continue? *puppyeyes* I like it too much that I could live with it as just one chapter. ;)