Reviews for Thawing Out
Unknown User - username lost chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
HAx2 (I don't lol (that's the stereotypical teenage version of laughing)). This was really funny! Once again I started laughing while I was reading it, but nobody was around to call me names this time. Anyway, it was really great, and your're on my author alert list. Bye!
AbsolutAnda chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
When he mentioned the blue skies, I expected him to start singing "blue skies, smiling at me, nothing but blue skies do I see"

But very well done!

Very entertaining!

Great story, especially for being your first story!

I look back on my first stories and cry...(they've all been deleted by now because they were just so bad!)
Llanea chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
lol awesome way better than my first try :
Cap10 chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Cute. As always Rodney is over thinking things.
Ianthe-Echo chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Very funny...
flubber chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Hi there and welcome to the world of fanfic!

For your first dip in to the water of fanfic writing, I have to say that it was fun and really enjoyable.

There was one thing though. I think that the plaenetary designations for Atlantis begin PX as opposed to MX. I assume that is because they are in the Pegasus galaxy, not the Milkyway.

I also feel that it would be helpful to sperate the scentences where the characters are thinking from the rest of the paragraphs. I feel that it would make them easier to read. However, that is just my opinion. So please feel free to ignore anything that I may say.

As for the story itself, it was fun with a Capital F! I have every sympathy for Rodney. I know what it is like to get song lyrics in to your head as you are about to go to sleep. It a pain in the butt! (I should also let you know that, thanks to you, I am going to go hunt down the lyrics for this song. it's driving me nuts! :-) )

I enjoyed this so much that I have put you on my author alert list in the hope you will write some more!

Until next time.