Reviews for You Might Die Trying
Paisley Mae chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
I just started reading this fic this morning and HOLY crap. It's amazing! I'm on the edge of my seat. I've not read anything like it before - Mer having a stalker. I know what I will be doing all day!
rannisaurus chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
i'm crying right now
rannisaurus chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
I have changed my idea on who the stalker man is but now I'm pretty sure I no who he is
rannisaurus chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
I think I know who it is at this point but I don't want to say in case its completely wrong so yea but its a great story
rannisaurus chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
wow ok not what I was expecting
Grace chapter 30 . 12/12/2013
As much as I loved this story I feel like your portrayal of Meredith and Derek's relationship prior to someone trying to rape her is highly unrealistic. I know for a fact because someone I know was assaulted and she wouldn't let her boyfriend touch her for months , not even hold her. I just think all this fluff is unrealistic and puts me off reading any more. but beside that this was a angsty fic that I really enjoyed
iloveavengers chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
Thatcher
Aubrey chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
It's literally KILLING me not knowing who the guy is
lisa chapter 41 . 9/16/2012
A few little mistakes but other then that great story. At first, I was thinking another Shonda who thinks the boyfriend is more important than the bestfriend but I realized how hard Cristina tried. And that Derek was there, it happened to him too.
underthehorizen chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
Is it that anesthesiologist that george told derick about, that he was drunk, the one that fell asleep...I think it was in season one.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/26/2012
i can;t stop reading...
Guest chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
this is amazing omg
TheCdKnight chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Ignore my last review, I totally forgot that the guy has to be male, and from what I know Cristina isn't male or has a male voice.
TheCdKnight chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
I just noticed, that's the new heart in a box, it can't be Cristina, well at least I hope it isn't
ladyluck2905 chapter 37 . 12/10/2011
Fantastic story. Original idea that was beautifully written. Couldn't stop reading it! Loved it. LL x
1,015 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »