Reviews for You Might Die Trying
Grace chapter 30 . 12/12/2013
As much as I loved this story I feel like your portrayal of Meredith and Derek's relationship prior to someone trying to rape her is highly unrealistic. I know for a fact because someone I know was assaulted and she wouldn't let her boyfriend touch her for months , not even hold her. I just think all this fluff is unrealistic and puts me off reading any more. but beside that this was a angsty fic that I really enjoyed
ajcookforever chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
Thatcher
Aubrey chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
It's literally KILLING me not knowing who the guy is
lisa chapter 41 . 9/16/2012
A few little mistakes but other then that great story. At first, I was thinking another Shonda who thinks the boyfriend is more important than the bestfriend but I realized how hard Cristina tried. And that Derek was there, it happened to him too.
underthehorizen chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
Is it that anesthesiologist that george told derick about, that he was drunk, the one that fell asleep...I think it was in season one.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/26/2012
i can;t stop reading...
Guest chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
this is amazing omg
TheCdKnight chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Ignore my last review, I totally forgot that the guy has to be male, and from what I know Cristina isn't male or has a male voice.
TheCdKnight chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
I just noticed, that's the new heart in a box, it can't be Cristina, well at least I hope it isn't
ladyluck2905 chapter 37 . 12/10/2011
Fantastic story. Original idea that was beautifully written. Couldn't stop reading it! Loved it. LL x
emmap chapter 23 . 11/3/2011
yeya! soz hvnt reviewed in few chaps so stuck on the story :) seem - is a complete jackass really needs to get his priorities set straight..seriously what and idiot...
emmap chapter 12 . 11/3/2011
oh there goes my genius idea of it being Dr. Burke...havnt watched past like ep 12 season 3 :(
emmap chapter 10 . 11/3/2011
hey lovign this story! find it quite difficult to get hold of a story that the characters are so alike to what they r in GA, you really desrve to have at least 1000 reviews, so im gonna give u those last few! keep writting - oh is it Dr Burke?
MoonlightGardenias chapter 41 . 11/1/2011
First of all, I want to thank you. Mostly for creating a wonderful story that kept me waiting chapter after chapter, but also for keeping it going. When I think about some of the multichapter fics that authors have just given up on halfway through it makes me sad, so it was with gladness as well as sadness that I started reading the epilogue here.

Anyway, this was fantastic. I love where they're at now, and I also love that you made it an ending but also a "beginning" of sorts in the sense that you know they're whole and healed. And that it's time for them to start living again, you know? Anyway, great job! Thanks for reminding me why I love these two.
hockeyplayer chapter 41 . 11/1/2011
Thanks for the epilogue and finishing this story! So happy you completed it!
1,010 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »