Reviews for The Strange Case of Lights and Ladders
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 1/13
That's the second time I've busted out laughing tonight. Something that I didn't realize that I needed until now. I feel much better and in a more cheerful mood. I love a good epic fic that's 50 plus chapters long with suspense and climactic battles and whatnot, but sometimes its the little stories like this that really make the best stories. :)
loveaustralia chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I can see Zack denying any attraction a bit more then that because the boy does like girls. However, I can see Seph really caring all that much what people think.

Tracyboo
Boxboxboxboxboxhxjxhysdhfjfjdh chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I think this is my favorite out of all your stories XD
Dantes Valadris chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
*Cough*Notrumoes*cough!*
Yessian chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
"How many Shinra SOLDIERS does it take to change a light-bulb...?"

"See story below"
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
LOL! So that's how many people it takes to change a lightbulb!

Your Zach and Seph humor fics are so great! LOL at the "dull job" comment!

This was hilarious! Great work!
Zomfi chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Hehe, this one was fun. I read like 8 of your stories today and I am still pleased by your writing style.

Almost every story you've written (about FF VII or KH, didn't read the others) is very interesting. I hope my interest will still be there when I read your multi-chaptered fics :)
Chaxra-san chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
LOL
Glen-Hikari chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
*laughing like an idiot* wow great
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Oh, too funny. XD The poor third-class kid! I love how Zack's reaction to the whole thing was just to laugh. He's so great like that. And I can just imagine Cloud's response to the rumors, too.

But yeah, this is a really funny little blurb. I could see the whole thing playing out in my head. X3
yamtt chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Yes, this was indeed amusing, though I think it still should be "Lights and Ladders" as opposed to "Lightbulbs and Ladders." I blame it on the ungodly amount of poetry I read in the last unit of English.

Probably my fave part was at the end when they got rid of the ladder and the conversation that went around it. That part seemed the most natural to me in the conversation and physical actions.