Reviews for For You I Will
slytherinsal chapter 83 . 1/21
isn't she bound to Harry too? she could just go to him
slytherinsal chapter 77 . 1/21
oops. Gryffindor.
slytherinsal chapter 71 . 1/21
That was hilarious
slytherinsal chapter 60 . 1/21
... he's a hero. Sounds like two days from hell
slytherinsal chapter 54 . 1/21
well as Harry is the usual nickname for the name 'Henry' [and rarely used for anyone afflicted with the name Harold] there's no problem. Any Englishman knows that all the kings named Henry were known either as Harry or Hal. Hence the ship 'the Great Harry'.
slytherinsal chapter 48 . 1/21
why on earth would he think of a coyote? he's probably never heard of foreign animals. He'd be more likely to think it a neighbour's mutt howling to come in, surely?
slytherinsal chapter 26 . 1/21
...one question, though, won't the school question the disappearance of Dudley?
Guest chapter 86 . 10/1/2016
I know it a long time
But Harry and Severus live through these stories
Can you anyone update with a sequel
Pleeeeease
SassySnowflake16 chapter 47 . 8/23/2016
geez lupin give it up already. i see where your coming ftom but your still being a damn coward
Eagle-Eyes chapter 89 . 7/11/2016
Would be nice to read more of this story

Keep writing as life allows
Eagle-Eyes chapter 7 . 7/8/2016
I realize this was written some time ago, but surely it was only ten years and not twenty years5.
Redery chapter 3 . 3/30/2016
I feel like this Snape is stupid. Snape would instantly realize Harry is homeless or abused just by circumstaintial evidence. Not to mention one look at him would tell him who he was without even seeing the scar just the eyes and face.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/18/2015
You said obliterate him instead of obliviate. The meaning is different.
ghostly chapter 53 . 9/28/2015
now I feel deprived because i've never seen the ocean in person.. or gone to disneyland for that matter. lol.
Breathlessghost chapter 30 . 9/26/2015
Ugh. That happened to me when I was at the doctors. The nurse couldn't find a vein in my arms so she put the needle in my hand and the vein collapsed and she had to do the other one. Most painful injection Ive ever had and I had a terrible bruise after.

Im enjoying the story so far, overall but I wish that something interesting would happen. In the books harry would have adventures and stuff like that and that's not really happening. But maybe that will change.
3,441 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »