Reviews for For You I Will
FrostwhiteStorm1614 chapter 47 . 8/23
geez lupin give it up already. i see where your coming ftom but your still being a damn coward
Eagle-Eyes chapter 89 . 7/11
Would be nice to read more of this story

Keep writing as life allows
Eagle-Eyes chapter 7 . 7/8
I realize this was written some time ago, but surely it was only ten years and not twenty years5.
Redery chapter 3 . 3/30
I feel like this Snape is stupid. Snape would instantly realize Harry is homeless or abused just by circumstaintial evidence. Not to mention one look at him would tell him who he was without even seeing the scar just the eyes and face.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/18/2015
You said obliterate him instead of obliviate. The meaning is different.
ghostly chapter 53 . 9/28/2015
now I feel deprived because i've never seen the ocean in person.. or gone to disneyland for that matter. lol.
Breathlessghost chapter 30 . 9/26/2015
Ugh. That happened to me when I was at the doctors. The nurse couldn't find a vein in my arms so she put the needle in my hand and the vein collapsed and she had to do the other one. Most painful injection Ive ever had and I had a terrible bruise after.

Im enjoying the story so far, overall but I wish that something interesting would happen. In the books harry would have adventures and stuff like that and that's not really happening. But maybe that will change.
Danny for Jesus chapter 89 . 3/8/2015
I loved Reading For You I will If there will be a Sequel I want it to about Severus Helping and Guiding Harry Through His Hogwarts Years
OnabiSnape chapter 89 . 1/5/2015
Is this story still in progress.?
kirsty21 chapter 89 . 11/22/2014
cool
Monki-Neko chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
Overall it's fine but you should really do something about the diction; it's really stiff and formal in both dialog and narrative.
Danny for Jesus chapter 89 . 11/1/2014
I enjoyed reading For You I will Please post the 90th chapter and a sequel about Harry's School years with his loving dad
Danny for Jesus chapter 89 . 10/12/2014
I Loved For You I will Please Post the 90th Chapter soon because I want to read about Harry's Hogwarts Years with his Overprotective and loving Dad
DannyforJesus chapter 89 . 8/2/2014
I loved for you i will please post the 00th chapter soon and will there be a sequel if so please let me know thanks DannyforJesus
DannyforJesus chapter 89 . 7/22/2014
I love your story and please post the 90th Chapter soon i Can't wait to read about Little Harry's first year at Hogwarts
3,433 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »