Reviews for Imbroglio of Emotions
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
plz upload soon i really want to see fuuji falling madly in love wid sakuno and yearning 4 her body and heart . i really want 2 read about dem doing 'it' and i m damn sure dat the stalker of sakuno is none other dan yuu. the most i want is to read fuuji claiming sakuno as his wholly i want 2 seee the intensity of ur story again
Jaz-147 chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Aww poor Sakuno, I really wish something happens to Tomoka, what kind of friend is she seriously, anyway pls upload soon ND I hope Sakuno gets more confident and Ryoma can go die...lol. Anyway pls upload soon.
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
This is really good Please Finish! If you don't the viewers will cry! '(
HaHaHeHe-UR-Just-Jealous-of-me chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
I love your story and i plan on reading your other story!:) I never would have thought of something like that at all with Ryoma being like that and have a business with some partners. I always hated Tomoka anyway, i love how you portrayed her too and Sakuno, Definitely Fuji, as well. I cant wait to read your other stories and everything!
PanUchiha7105 chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
Hi. I have been following this story for years. I had computer problems too so i haven't been on in a while. I love this story and would love to see it finished. You are a rocking author and an awesome person. _
Nina chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
please update soon! I want to know more
Chillybean chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
i think the story is pretty good so far. the suspense is KILLING me!. i hope u update the story soon )
NamirPyralis chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
Ah! I'm sorry I didn't review right when I alerted this story, but it was very late.

I had actually read your story last year but I was surprised that you had actually updated. Usually when an author doesn't touch the story in a month it means they've forgotten about it. I totally understand PC problems and sympathize.

Sorry! I was rambling so much Id forgotten to get an actual review in! I really like the story and I like how your portraying the characters, especially Fuji, (but I did think it was 'saa' and not 'ssa') he seems right on the dot.

I hope to read again soon! Good luck! (Or not, but I doubt authors have a fear of that like performers do. Would you rather I say "Break a leg!"? Although that's for dancers. A scarier idea for authors is "Break an arm", but, until I work out the good-luck-to-bad-luck formula, you are stuck with

Good luck!)
Read This chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Your fanfic has a lot of potential to be a good one. A bit angst-y though... Perhaps you should put that in the genre of the fanfic.

Read Tofu Princess review about the first name basis if you really want your fanfic to be more like reality because how the characters interact and call each other is rather important...

When you use dialogue, I notice sometimes that you forget to start it with ", so it can be pretty confusing at times.

Also, there are a few times when you suddenly switch the character point of view, example, when you were using third speaker, you suddenly switch to Sakuno's point of view. It is somewhat irritating after several times. A suggestion would be to get a Beta to review your writing?

Fuji would never use the word "fuck", it's too OOC for him. Also, Ryoma is totally unrecognizable unless he went through a traumatic incident, I highly doubt Ryoma would act that way...

In the fanfic, you make Fuji seem a bit like a playboy, and not in a good way. Fuji can be insightful and even sweet when his friends need it; I got it from Prince of Tennis wikia, maybe you could visit it for more background information if you have a writer's block?

Just a few comments from an anxious reader who loves your fanfic )
kakaitasaku chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
This is an awesome story! I can't wait to read the next chapter!

3Itana
Mel's Merleawe chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
This was okay... But everyone has the same type of speech. Why did Sakuno make Ryoma's lunch when he didn't ask for it? Please give the characters some personality.

-Mel's Merleawe
DirkSamuelsMusicTheory chapter 5 . 2/8/2010
nice story
weiweian chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
KYA!

MAJOR CLIFF HANGER! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

you don't know how happy i was when i saw that this story had updated after a really really long time~~
127Suzanne chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
OMG! Poor Sakuno... can't wait for the next chapter!
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
aww they should have done it