Reviews for A Thousand Shades of Gray
frenchy566 chapter 4 . 2/6/2016
Fob ayyyee
ChocoMhilo chapter 18 . 8/27/2015
one of the best stories I ever read...ur the best (:
Guest chapter 18 . 10/2/2014
i wish this had an epilogue because this is too good to not have one! so good.. :D
james.collins.77770 chapter 15 . 6/30/2014
cool:]
BrokenRedHeart chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
Dang this is really good!
ruthlessprincess chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
dear cimple, I hope you are still alive and well. I had been reading your stuff since 5 years ago...and I still come back to reading them once in a while because I love your writing.

I would love to see more of your works, and if you have anything published, don't be shy to flaunt it all up in my face because I would love to read your works.

your loyal fan,
RP
MaddAlice chapter 18 . 7/22/2013
Great story, very enjoyable read!
Akatsuki'sBloodyNekoNinja chapter 18 . 4/10/2013
I loved this story :)
Guest chapter 18 . 1/4/2013
Gosh I think I'm in love with you lol I've read all your stories and they are all so freakin' goooood! Brilliant. You have so much talent that it's incredible, really.. Please keep writing! Can't wait to read another story from you. Have a nice 2013!
The Dark TARDIS chapter 18 . 10/21/2012
Ok, This story is soo good, I don't even know what to say. I admit, i almost cried at one part, and I NEVER cry about that kind of thing(even if it's not fiction)! So you need to stop the lazyness and take writing classes so you can make a job out of this skill. I serious! You got tallent. Crap, terra is here. Till next time,
Never fear the immpossibol.
-Nico of Azarath
Vaala chapter 18 . 6/11/2012
The signed review thing isn't working. Dang.

Oh well, i really did love reading this story, the ending was really good. Hope you write more soon!
half-demon24 chapter 18 . 11/26/2011
So, I read this story AGAIN. Still amazing. I hope you become a really famous author, because you sure have the talent for it. :D
sunnydayz56 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Sigh, first chapter and I already love the way you write red x. Of course, I loved him from the first five minutes of X so its kind of a given.
Yuki no Ai chapter 18 . 6/11/2011
great story totally loved it!
craizypet chapter 18 . 6/7/2011
wow! amazing story! i never saw most of those twists and turns coming! ok, i lie, i saw the malchior part coming, but the rest! great job, absolutely loved it!