Reviews for Would the Real Uchiha Please Stand Up?
Saklu chapter 4 . 1/1/2016
next chapter please
Demonic Human chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
Please update! It's the most interesting story I've read this past week!
ash chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
AHAHAHAHAHHAHA THAT WAS GREAT

GOOD GOING
Allyouneedarefeels chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
Please update! (:
Animelover351 chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
bro i like it! Update soon! Thank you!.
natalieex33 chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
When r u gonna write the next chapter? :) I love this story but I'm confused about the Neji, Tenten, and Hinata thing that happened...
obsessedsasusakufan chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
Aaaaaw, i hope you update this story someday! there aren't many stories inlcuding orphans(or i havent looked hard enough/)...
SasuTenLuvr chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
Sakura got PWNED! XD Great speech, Blossom, but the key part you based it on ended up being irrelevant!
SasuTenLuvr chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
LOL run for your lives! He called Itachi! What happened the last times he called Itachi, I wonder?
MitsukiAnime chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
looking forward to updates :D
ABloomingFlower chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Awesome!
nightDREAMERms chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
This is Really from the 3rd Chapter, but, Fanfiction is screwing with me.

Hm. I don't see why people are saying Itachi is a little cruel or anything. He's not being mean- he's just right. I like how this fic is deviating from the usual "Rich Snob family" meets "Morally Good Orphans" who change the family for the better and everyone lives happily ever after *ick*. Bleh. Rather, far more realistically, both sides have their flaws; With the main evidence of such flaws showing through the main characters:

Sasuke, simply having "I-am-above-thou" complex and focusing an overabundance of attention on status.

And Sakura's overly assuming nature- Believing that because this family grew up in a different environment than her that they don't understand things such as hardship and trial- and as such are morally insufficient.

In other words, Sasuke is Arrogant and Sakura is Self-righteous.

Ideally, they both believe the other is lacking somwewhat and in that sense they are mirror images of each other. Which, of course, makes the whole situation deliciously ironic.

...Well, I sincerely hope that's what you were getting at. Heh.

nightDREAMERms
chocolateeater13 chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
this is an interesting story
soar2survive chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
this is really good. update soon please
Shady Reason chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
very funny story, I liked it very good