Reviews for The Real Turtles
ILikeToSneeze chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
Please update this, it's so good!
EternalMink chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
I love this story so much but you really need to update it.

Hopefully the next chapter will be the start of mikey's training.

_

(This is coming from a Mikey lover)
Merdeka21 chapter 11 . 12/25/2007
Ah, turtle youth. Always good stuff ]

I hope this story isn't dead, even if it has been... five months or so since an update xD I like it.
PlainSimpleGarak chapter 10 . 10/8/2007
I realy enjoy reading this story, so I'm glad you updated it... even though this is a belated reply! I like the explanation for why Mikey was fascinated with the nunchaku in the first place!
nicole chapter 11 . 8/25/2007
you realy need 2 update this more b

and i think i know who the charles guy iz..

but im probably wrong ]
T420000 chapter 11 . 8/14/2007
what they find?
Chevy Nova chapter 11 . 8/9/2007
Awesome, can't wait for the next chapter. Sort of amusing to see Raph and Don hanging out together, even if it's only because both are mad at Leo x3 Keep going with that if I do say so myself :3 As for Mikey *finally*, he just feels so incomplete without his nunchucks x3 Hope he doesn't turn into some sort of 'special student' though just because he's the youngest or whatever. Keep going!
GHeav chapter 11 . 8/6/2007
haha i kno who charles is, and he was raw as shit wen he was 12 lol update soon, and dont forget about sayian alliance either, maybe a break from this and a quick dbz chapter could help inspire u or sumthin? lol
GHeav chapter 10 . 8/6/2007
and thats how it starts for mikey, i love it, u got half ur readers wondering wut the hell is goin on with leo's muse, and the other half just worried about which one is ur fave and least fave lol im thinkin it could be mikey now, and for me to go from one solid guess to another proves that u've hidden the bias well.
GHeav chapter 7 . 8/6/2007
yea, for all those people who grew up as an only child, i dont see how u could fully connect with this, but that "Raphael" game i can really relate too and i could definately see it happening with mikey,im startin to lean back to purple as ur favorite, but as for ur least favorite maybe mikey in regards to having an annoying sister that u wrote him after, or leo in and envious way that donnie and raph view him.
GHeav chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
haha i loved it, great way to emulate the way they acted wen they were 8, raph was an insecure bully and mike was a innocent pest, keep it coming, great so far
GHeav chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
alot of detail into to all 3, hard to figure out which ine is ur fave at this point, narrowing it down to blue and red lol but it seems ur punishing mikey in a way, or helpin him, he could be a great fighter too, just like raph overcoming his rage, mike can learn to be more serious
Brainiac5 chapter 11 . 7/5/2007
Buahahaha! Yes! An update!

Anyway, Still looking good! Sure, Sure, I'll blame your job. And I'll try and be more patinet. (but don't hold your breath...)
Gwen Gamgee chapter 11 . 7/5/2007
I just read chap 8-11 in one fell swoop. Very nice. I like how Mikey was introduced to his weapon of choice. There's a bit too much crying for my taste but all in all still good. I'm curious to see where you're going with charles. Are the Turtles going to bump into him? Should be interesting. Anyhoo, keep writing!

Gwen
FetoshFemale chapter 11 . 7/3/2007
Hmm...interesting. I honestly can't think of who Charles is.