Reviews for It Pays to be Good
amyblair chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
"Hello, Mr Leprechaun?" oh, my, that just made me snicker!

This was a fun story to read, totally enjoyed it! Hope you have a fantastic day today!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
That was awesome! Hooray for being rewarded! And, while it was highly amusing to enjoy a little Dean-whumpage, in his defense, he has a good heart too! that story left a smile on my face. It is fun to take a break from all of the angst for a minute! haha - Liam the Leprechaun!
LArkless chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Hey :) hehe aww this story was cute..bless Dean, I knew he would be the one targeted hehe..I always like a light story like this too to make me laugh..hehe and yet there was still a little bit of hurt Dean :D hehe..good job!

Laura :)
Lisa chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Okay, it took me a little while to come and read this, but I'm so glad I did! That was fantastic, mate! I loved the idea of the leprauchaun and poor Dean! LOL You had the voices spot on.

Awesome job! *HUGS*
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Nice story! Funny that Leprechaum! Poor Dean, he's always the misunderstood one.
iluvsprntrl chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
really cute. and funny.
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Ah, what a great light read. :) I bet Liam loved the Leprechaun's name! I thought your dialogue was really good - tight, real, and funny. Plus you still managed to hurt Dean a little. Hee. Glad you decided to post this.

You deserve an Irish blessing:

Go raibh tú leathuair ar Neamh sula mbíonn a fhios ag an diabhal go bhfuil tú marbh.

You know where to find me if you want to know what it means. :)
AbsolutAnda chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
I'm Irish, but I don't take it seriously.

I think I'm more Greek and German anyways...

I love how it was targeting Dean.

That made me really happy.

Can't wait for the next chapter of Paying the Price!
p3karen chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
I loved it,great job
Tidia chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Very cute story! Your step-brother must be very happy :)

Tidia