Reviews for Distant Familiarity
Puella Pulchra chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
i loved it!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Nope, don't get it, but it was still sweet :P
magpie8spook chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
The meaning is in my mind, but I don't think I've gotten it yet. I can see myself waking up in the middle of the night, and just being all, "duh! You idiot!" Randomness. That's why I'm a night person. It doesn't matter that it's dark outside; it's still morning for me. End more random thoughts. I really like this. I think I'm going to fave it. I love Danny and Jazz moments like this. One question. Does Danny know, (in this one-shot), that Jazz knows? You know what I mean. I like this style of writing, too. Very descriptive. Helps to set the mood of the story. Excellent job. I may have to go creep your profile, looking for more.
Aragon chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Very touching, and sweet.
Nubecula chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Subtle is a good way to describe it. I liked your little sketch here of the Fenton siblings...personally, I thought they were true to character, not OOC...I saw Jazz's affection as very genuine. At first I thought the mug was for herself, and for some reason I assumed it was tea...I guess tea seems to be a very "Jazz" drink to me? Anyway, I was a little lost with Danny's reaction when Jazz ruffled his hair: "tight lips and sucked in cheeks". I wasn't quite sure whether Danny was unhappy, or hurt? Or maybe I'm too dense?

To conclude, I enjoyed your sketch. Thanks!

-N.
HiddenPortrait chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
that was pretty good you pulle dof subtlty very well.