Reviews for In a Bind
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Just LOL
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Hahaha, I love the last line. Thanks for sharing.
fhclause chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Hhahaahahaxx super awesome super power!
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Haha, that explains all! :P
emptyspace2015 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
heheheh yup I would like to play with that wonderful hair.
xandria chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
LOL. I loved it!
hoheehum chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I need to reread all of your stuff. I forgot how good it all is!

Love this!
lynn.reist chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Thats brilliantly perfect. I love how you captured Vincent's relationship with Yuffie through the use of Red as the central character. Perfect perfect.
mellish chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
That was a very nicely done scene. I would say it was cute, but that doesn't seem to fit neither Vincent nor Red very well, so I'll just say that it was witty and funny and in-character (including the Yuffie, who didn't even appear in real time). It was a lovely read overall. Good job.
Jean V chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Lol that's simply brilliant. I can't stop laughing. I love how you portray Vincent. And the last line... absolutely brilliant!
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Aw, cute. Love Vincent's "Source of all my power," line. (Actually made me think of Samson). And just the mental image of Vincent actually saying it... it's funny, in and of itself.
foxygirlchan chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Brilliant! Nanaki is such a fun character! He's like a prophet amoung villiage idiots! Poor guy!

I suppose life wouldn't be the same for him, however, if he didn't have Yuffie to liven it up. -giggle- I imagine he'd miss her if she ever left!

I feel stupid, extremely stupid, however, for not understanding the last line completely. It has escaped me what Vincent is trying to imply. Dx Does he mean Yuffie sits still THINKING about it...? -confused-

I don't really care though, this story has got me into high spirits, and I LOVE it! Haha, the paint incident... I can picture Yuffie running after Red with buckets of paint and just THROWING them at him! Or maybe she'd be rougher and have humungo paintball guns? -falls over-

And I still love all the little things you put in there! Like how Vincent is a gentleman, and how they can not be seen... The little things... they are what's important! And I love your ability to write, and ability to just be able to put the details in the right places!

Much love for your style of writing! Keep on truckin' and doing what you do best!

Adios!
cheesynoodle chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
lol, I can't stop smiling now. XD
Andou Hayate chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Ahahaha...too cute! XD Can't wait to see more.
Random Reviewer 2 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Vincent doesn't wanna lose his hair either!

lol!