Reviews for The Case of the Final Cut
bea chapter 6 . 1/26/2004
PLEASE CONTINUE!
OMG! U HAV TO CONTINUE!
TigerLily10 chapter 6 . 8/20/2003
Hey, I actually read this ages ago on SH Central, and thought I ought to review it here. I used to read your story over and over (I'm as big a romantic as you can get) and I just wanted to say that I really feel you should continue. I had always wondered if you were going to leave it at that, and I can tell you, at the time, I was ready to freak. Luckily, I can tell you here, and that no matter how many reviews you get, or what people say about your writing, this was one of the first stories that pushed me into FF writing, and I want to thank you for that. Great job, and PLEASE continue.

TigerLily
Shipperness chapter 6 . 3/12/2003
gr! you have to write more! i totally have to know what happens!
maria chapter 6 . 5/9/2002
I've got just one thing to say;I'm amazed!I love literature, I generally love reading, and I can ensure you that you've got talent!
Ravyn chapter 6 . 11/28/2001
MORE! I need a Bo/Shirley fix! Preferably a happy one!
Faith chapter 6 . 11/24/2001
love the story. there aren't enough shirly holmes fan fics so write more.
tina chapter 6 . 9/19/2001
Great! When will there be more?
smiley chic chapter 6 . 9/16/2001
write the prequel
denise chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
Hi. I've never writen a review in here before so here goes. Your story is getting very interesting and i like you stop right at the very crutal parts. There is the mystry and romace facto which i like and i find even a bit better then the tv show. keep writting i really am enjoying it.
kawaiiblossoms chapter 3 . 7/18/2001
Heya. this is a great fic and it seems from reading some of your stories, we both have similar interests. The adventures of shirley holmes and cardcaptors are my favorite shows and i thank u for writing fanfic about them. they are so great and i hope you continue this fic cuz i wanna know what happens to bo and shirley's relationship and will they confess their "love story" is sorta similar to Li Shaoran trying so hard to confess his love for sakura. in other words, aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww how sweet!Keep it up. you are one of my fave authors!
me chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
great storie wirte more soon! as in now!go!why are you still reading you should be writing!GO!NOW i say! write write write!