Reviews for Good to be Toph
Thank you. That is all I can say.
huinsutt99 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This is great. Then again, anything in which Toph plays a large role is bound for greatness. I'm kind of convinced it's one of the laws of nature.
catthegreat chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
what happens next? I love awkward conversations in fan fictions.
MusicalPhantasy chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! It miust be really good to be Toph...
Mookspink17 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Hahaha gotta love toph
Amber Annabeth Blue chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
* laughs uncontrollably and starts to gasp, and see the bright white light*
Krys and Mel chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Can I have a sequel with that please?

This part: "But, well, I listened to Zuko Alone. I know you have a soul buried somewhere deep inside that hulk of meatflesh of yours…" made me die laughing. I'm pretty sure everyone in my dorm heard me. And then this part: "Then again, you still haven't rescued your Uncle, and I really liked him…" just made it so much more perfect.

GREAT JOB!

Krystynn
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
"...towards the half naked girl in the woods."
xD poor Zuzu don't kno what he got himself into. x"D ah the reasons I love Toph 3
LOVED IT!xoxo
Renleek chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I really liked this! I love the undertone of sexual tension & attraction that Zuko feels and Toph exploiting that, hehe. She's great! I have a real weakness for unrequited romance (that's actually not unrequited at all) on Zuko's part.

Ah, makes me want to read more! You've ruined me!:D
Zutarafan4ev chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
lols i love this one so much and how the flip did toph hear about zuko alone i mean that part made me start ROTFLing
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
i like it
CinaBina chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
lol oh man she set him up! great oneshot i rly enjoyed it
WildestHeart4ever chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
OMG great story! :D

Haha! i can only imagine what happens when Zuko gets to the stream only to find a half naked waterbender :D...i love Toph's personality :)
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Toph is just awesome XD
brianne19 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I LOVED your story. i think you should make a sequel to it.

hope to see another zutara from you.

bri :)