Reviews for Of Coloured Pencils and Plastic Bags
staretoile chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Hi,

they should really have seen the abuse of Harry earlier and they should have done something. Now they won't
find him any longer.

Nice story!
Andrea
Fat Cat chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Came here from "An Issue of Trust" and am not disappointed. The rare fics that focus on Harry's muggle teachers are always quite good mostly because it's not a terribly popular area of exploration. The ending of this strikes me as a wee too hopeful but it can be seen as anything but. A teacher aware of abuse who gives up her search too quickly like so many real authority figures.
Kashel chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Whoa

that's a depressing story.

I liked it really... but the poor teacher never got to know that Harry was okay, did she?

Sad... I wished Harry would just meet her someplace, in the city or something now. Just for her to see that his green eyes are still full of life.

That he didn't die.

Not because she never really acted.

Though she did more than the others, it's quite sad...
A.KayIsAPenName chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Aww...this was sooo cute! I just love little Harry fics, and this one was unusually well-written too! Gold mine :D With your permission, I would like to feature this on my new community, The Bee's Knees? I would really like for this one to be included because I think it is a truly excellent story that deserves a bit of love :)

Have a nice day!

~Alison
Louey06 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
This was a very good story you did a wonderful job with it
WiseGirl chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I really really liked this :D
Sheilah chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I almost started crying at the end. Sad but I loved it. You don't get a lot of Harry before school or with what could of been what the teacher/s were thinking.
YazzyFic chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Oh my god. If I was that teacher I would have suspected murder.

Loved it though. Well written, and depressing.
clearwatercullener chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
that was great well written kept my atenttion and soo swwet
kay2164 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
unbelievably well written! I look forward to reading more of your stories.
mak chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
This was good. A lot of nice imagery, this general feeling of time lost, feelings lost, helplessness, almost a nostalgia for us readers concerning that time of Harry's life now that his story's over...And the details you added were nice - like the lock on the basement that Miss Morrison notices. Good stuff.
Hazel Moonlight chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Can u do another one like harry's kids at the same school and they can have like the same teacher that would be cool.

plz,

yours, josephine
Katherine chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
One word can only describe this...incredible
Lilith Kayden chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Avery good story.

-Lilith Kayden
karni chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
*sigh* as we know, he did go somewhere brighter, but it was also alot more dangerous. poor harry.