Reviews for Heroes
Silvara chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Perfect. For me it was.

I just fancy this would en fact be athe prologue to a big advanture, to a simple novelization or drablles, something epic ansd warmth too, soething realistic and strong. *sigh*

Than to your narration, I can envision it well, now...
Ryoko-nee chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Ah! Superb! Really nice way to bring out all four characters and your writing style definitely made it easy for me to picture everything that they were doing together. This was just great!

~:D
GollumPanties chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Can I just, like.. drool over this for a while?

I LOVE the way you had Refia describe the others.. it fits so well with how they act and how SHE acts in the game. Plus, it gives her more of a character than the game, at least at the point I've gotten to. *coughTowerofOwencough*

.. Man, if I had a printer with me, I'd be stickin' this into my notebook to show everyone.
prettypriestess chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Wow, this is just a really nice fic, and it seems to portray the light warriors very well, and it gives Refia a more solid character, like she's more than just their white mage. It's nice.
Moogle from Cyrodiil chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
I like the little Character bios, but I believe you could have turned Refia's bio in to two or three paragraphs, it makes it seem less imposing. I want to know if you are taking tgis anywhere, or if you have a story to put behind it. If you don't I ask you, why not?