Reviews for Lament
Alara Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Oh DAMNIT. That can't be it! Maaaaaan, this was sooooo good too... Is there a sequal? I shall go check... If there's not purleease consider it? :D? Lots of virtual flowers?
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Tantei-kun, Kai-chan's jealous~!You really should pay attention to the elusive idiot, he's your otuoto(at least in some fics that is) after needs to feel the love~!
GentleMidnightSnow chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Angsty Kaito! That was exceptionally good. Very good one shot. It would make such a good story, though. You'd get so many fans. I mean, angsty Kaito and a strong Shinichi? It's usually the other way around, but the uniqueness would definitely attract a lot of attention. If you don't want a story, it's okay, it makes a very good one shot, but if you want to start a chapter story, you have a lot you can build on with this one shot. It really touched me.
shokubu chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
wow!i was looking for something like you and i love the i do like to know what would happen if conan knew about it.
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
very nice
blackspica chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
aw, so sad( but great job though-
NebuNeferu chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Woah, this somehow remind me of the scene between Koichi and Kouji in Digimon Frontier.
H0licist chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
..IS THAT REALLY TRUE? i don't know much of Case Closed..but...is the thief and conan really related?
Icka M. Chif chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Extremely angsty but accurate point of view from Kaito in PYP. _ Thank you!