Reviews for Dear Confucius
Azii chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Gosh, I adore how you've crafted the dynamic between Lin and Naru. Oftentimes I feel like when fanfic writers write a BL relationship between two characters who aren't romantically involved in the source material, the writers inevitably make them OOC. This is patently not the case here. I suspect Naru is the only one who could call Lin stupid and still be alive to tell the tale.
celtyin chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
*faints over*
DirtyNinjaChick chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
haha, this fic was great. Especially the last line xD Please do write more 3
papatte chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
*offers cookies and a pair of Naru/Lin plushies* Naru/Lin FTW!
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
just too good ! I loved this couple too ; even if Mai/Naru is also a good one... But, Lin is so overprotective with Naru... (smile)

wonderful !
Contra Mundi chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Awesome. _ The writing style can be a little choppy at times and the paragraphs are a little short, but this story definitely has charm. I wasn't aware that Lin was Chinese, though. O_o

While I know that the whole point of the story was about that little argument about the Chinese and the Japanese, it didn't seem to fit in all that well. It was like it had no relevance to the entire story at all. You managed to catch Naru's personality really well, though, and I commend you on that.

I like the end a lot. It has a kind of bitter-sweet feeling to it somehow, though these lines:

"— his confession, Naru’s confession, the first time they had made love and all the kisses and quickies and blowjobs in between —"

...would have had a lot more charm to it if you had cut out the "quickies and blowjobs" because it almost seems like their relationship is based on lust alone. But still, there are very few Lin/Naru fics here and I'm glad I found yours. )
ka0ri-chan chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I think I love you. Seriously. I've wasted so much time looking for Lin/Naru fics, and yours is the first one I found. Even better that it's well written and absolutely wonderful. I, I'm just so happy right now. God I love those two so much and to find this fic is just akjshasjdghajlkdfhg. Guh. Just /guh/.

*_*
TechnoCoatLady chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
You know, you really DO worry me O_o
miss koneko chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
u have a real thing about those two, don't ya? can't say i blame u... although i don't really go for guy on guy stuff much.

except for maybe ed and roy from fma...i have the most awesome doujinshi where roy tricks ed into dressing up as a maid because he lost a bet...
The Jenx chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Hm... I really liked this until the last paragraph. It seems out-of-place with the rest. Something about the tone, I think, but that's about as specific as I can get.

Anyways, I LOVE your portrayal of Kid!Naru. XD That whole conversation just made me happy I like LinxNaru too, so you get an intarnetz cookie.