Reviews for My Beautiful Sara
Shippy15 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
You've brought tears to my eyes as I could feel myself experience Sara's insecurities. You're that good.
caz1969 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
beautiful!
Littleblackstarz chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
This is such a great story! I loved it very much :) But I do have one distressing comment...you actually made me want Greg to kiss Sara, and you made me crave a Nick/Sara coupling...now for a staunch GSR fan like myself, this is quite an accomplishment! Great work, this is a fantastic story!
Kristafied chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Wow. This is outstanding. I love the escalating intensity of these encounters - the one with Greg is particularly good. I like how you've taken his feelings for Sara seriously and gone beneath the surface.
contrarymotion chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
What a lovely story. I loved the scene with Greg...it was really touching.

Do you have a beta? It was a wodnerful story, and some of your sentences were wonderful, but there were a few in there that were a bit confusing.
angry penguin chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Very well done.
Susire chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Oh..my god. That was beautiful. I've always love Sara; she's my favorite character from CSI. I like that everyone likes her, it's a nice feeling, isn't it? I *loved* Greg's little speech. Oh. That hit hard.

“Do you think I like to love you?” he shouts in return, banging the locker door closed. She jolts backwards, eyes wide in disorientation.

I loved that line; so *Greg*. I don't normally review for stories but this one was just too good to pass up.

“Take a look around, Sar. Catherine might be the one that guy wanted, but it’s not her the girl who has every single man in the lab wrapped around her finger.”

Oh, I've always like this concept and this line was just perfect. It goes along the similar line of a fic I really like, Femme Fatale, and oh, that story and this story are just teh love. I kind of wanted her to realize what Greg said to her, that even if Grissom finally opened his eyes, he still wouldn't be worthy of her. I still loved it though, Grissom and all.
Lilith chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
OMG, so awesome! You're my little drug, Luna, I love your stories, you always make things so real... It's fantastic.

It was something new and very pleasing to read. Sara deserves to know how beautiful she is, on the outside and on the inside.
Meags2387 chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
That was awesome! I especially liked what you did with Greg.
marina chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
beutiful! very well written, congrats!
Peggy47 chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Feeling discouraged and downhearted, Sara can have a lonely and blue expression on her face. However, the brightness of her beautiful smile expresses her pleasure, joy, kindness, and love. By reading your well written story, we are sharing in her growing happiness.
anneruhland chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
what a lovely story. It makes my heart smile. anne
nick55 chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
wow, wow, WOW!
Fire in the night chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
That was a really lovely story. I loved the emotion conveyed within it, and I loved that it coveyed how different members of the team viewed Sara as beautiful, even when she felt that she was not. (Although, my first thought when Grissom told her he would love her even if she looked like Ecklie was EW! :P)

Great job!
violet4now chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
This was a wonderfuly touching story. I loved how all the guys tell her how much she is loved by all of them. Nick was the best one. Jorja has an amazing smile.

Thanks!