Reviews for Motivation
Nyxia chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Thanks for this moment!

Cute and funny Nikita POV!

Nyxia
Frek chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Ha! Especially loved the little Birkoff bit at the end. Thanks!

The One and Only

Frek
Ann chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Yikes! I wrote another review and it didn't show up, sorry. But to recap:

This was great! It could be a chapter in The New Recruit :) As I read this, I actually found myself sitting up straighter!

I enjoyed the interaction between Madeline and Nikita in this scene. Madeline as Nikita's mother figure always appealed to me and I liked season 1 when she generally appeared this way. Then the writers kind of made her the devil's handmaiden/sex police, ugh. I like how you write "early" Nikita. She is so sweet, funny and innocent!

"It would make training with Michael much more interesting. His blank stare is too hard for me to penetrate. And he never talks. But he thinks. He’s a deep thinker that keeps it all inside.I want to be inside.": the fascination begins!

"Oh great, Birkoff just entered the room. He’s taken a liking to snickering at me whenever possible. He’s annoying, and I hate that I’m such an easy target. Really, it’s quite degrading to have a teenage computer nerd able to make fun of me.": This was hysterical! It is fun to see N and Birkoff at the beginning of their relationship. Cute,funny Nikita POV ;) Neat to see the little brother dynamic she has with B...
cavanaugh-girl chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
You should probably know that you're an enabler to my LFN obsession and for that I thank you lol :)

Birkoff and Nikita's initial friction wasn't really explored IMO so this good to see that she's making a special effort to get him off her back.