Reviews for To A Point
Emari-chan chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
Pfffft, that last line though.

This is so perfect.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
This was hot and sweet. At least the end anyway. That part was so pretty!
Raven Aorla chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
I think I died with joy when God replied, "Don't blame me. I saw that coming."
Shi Feng Huang chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
Very hot. And Aziraphale is a right kind of bastard.
icingsugar chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
Oh you absolute angel! This was delightful. It almost had me drooling it was so delicious. Very very well done.
Spamsterlady chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
I was reading GO for the umpteenth time and decided to go in search for a quick AzzxCrowley fic for a night cap. I found this and I love it! It was witty, sexy and oh, so wondrous.

God's comment at the end of chapter two made me giggle and the way you used Terry and Neil's writing style while still making it your own was perfect.

Simply beautiful!

-Sami
Billie the fourth sage chapter 3 . 12/26/2008
WOW 8D I mean, seriously, WOW. There is little I can say to tell you how great this story is, since you wrote it so well
Rien Noir chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
Bad, author, bad! Puns are a no-no! XD
LordCrow chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
*brainceasefunction* ...guh.

In a good way, of course.
twistedbrain chapter 3 . 5/29/2008
Ooh, yay, there's more. I thought this was finished.

I would just like to say that the last few sentences were *amazing*. Is there more? Please say yes.
Makkie chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
I'm going to go reread this now, because I haven't read anything this sexy and perfectly understated in months.
Basuki chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
That was absolutely lovely / I adore it!

Very well written, and definately sexy. Excellent work!

If you updated this I would only love you more
PhoenixDivine chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
That. Was. Delicious. I have been *trying* to find a C/A lemon for MONTHS and now I finally found this little gem. I then realize that I hadn't found it because it's rated K. Really now, darling, I must protest. We must think of the children. This is a bonefide M. An absolutely fabulous one, I might add.

Now, my only comment is that you really, REALLY should continue. Yes please. Ohmigawd.
terrified-plant chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
Hilarious. That was amazing! (Esp that last line. everyone seems to love the last line. ,)
Me chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
K ? Hardley! More like NC-17. I did like the very end though.