Reviews for Project Love
ilovedana53 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
interesting
Jynx0854 chapter 13 . 1/15/2010
Love the premis of this s/l. I was hoping it was a complete fanfic. JavaGirls please consider finishing it.
BrownieHartz chapter 13 . 1/3/2009
I love this! I hope Jason can get past all the anger he feels. Update soon :)
pwrmom2 chapter 13 . 12/10/2008
I know you obviously have a life outside of fanfic, but I just discovered this story. I must say I was hooked from the beginning and wouldn't complain if your muse ever let you finish it. Either way, just wanted to let you know what a great writer you are and that I think you also have a great imagination.
m chapter 13 . 6/29/2008
perfection
Jason'sGoddess chapter 13 . 10/3/2007
i love the story! i think the story is well written. i hope you update soon!
onetreefan chapter 13 . 8/15/2007
Oh man! I am absolutely in love with this story. Please update soon. I can't wait to see how jason uses what he knows to make sure they end up together...

LIASON!

onetreefan
clemsongirl26 chapter 13 . 7/5/2007
I love this story! Please update soon! It is such a great take on Jason and Elizabeth's relationship!
MrsJagielski chapter 5 . 6/2/2007
Oh-ho! I loved Jason staring down Liz's mother. That was amazing. Elizabeth realizing that if she didn't change a few things she was going to end up like the woman was a nice touch as well. My favorite part was when Jason was talking about his family. I think I've already told you, but this is amazing story.

MrsJagielski chapter 4 . 6/2/2007
LMAO! Oh man, that was great. I am so loving Liz in this story.

MrsJagielski chapter 3 . 6/2/2007
Oh man, I'm still cracking up over here. Liz and Cupid going head up is awesome. I love the way that you write them.

MrsJagielski chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
Oh, this is just getting better and better the more I read. Liz falling for her cute doctor? I can so get behind that.

I also love the way that Liz and Cupid go toe to toe. It cracks me up. I love this story.

MrsJagielski chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
I'm a Liason fan big time, and I have to say, for the second fic I've read, you've really ingrigued me. I can't wait to read the rest of it.

Alex
Tiffany chapter 13 . 5/24/2007
I love reading this Liason story of "Project Love." The cupid was pretty funny throughout the story. I just hope Jason will get over his stubbornness and stop being all up-tight because he knows he still has feelings for Liz. I could see why he is holding back on her with all that happened, but it wasn't really her fault and it is not like she remembers anything that happened, too. I can't wait to see what the next chapter brings.
Regency chapter 12 . 5/16/2007
I don't know why there aren't more reviews for this story. It's incredible. I love it. I need more of it and immediately. This is Liason the way it's meant to be.