Reviews for Harry Potter and the Light in the Dark
Ardianna Keeper chapter 11 . 12h
Removing Harry's arm was totally unnecessary, wizards can regrow bones it would have been better for harry to do that, nerve damage would have been a easy fix and frankly giving him a Skywalker arm is just lame. Excluding magic in the KOTOR games you can bring yourself back from death with a simple force healing. Removing Harrys arm is lazy in terms of lore, lame cause its been done so many times plus the Jedi frown upon loosing limbs, as Harry was raised by Jedi he should not have been so eager to replace the limb just because it hurt! Broken bones hurt, my Dad fractured is shin into MANY little pieces and with our level of technology the doctors put it back together. This whole incident was out of place and could have been handled so much better, you took the lazy way out, which seems to be a running trend in this fic. Do you really think anything out? Be mindful of the consequences of Harry's actions? I'm amazed he's gotten away with what he had, he certainly does NOT act like a Jedi or someone that has been trained to be a Jedi. I'm inclined to agree with Snape at this point, Harry is a brat pure and simple. That said this story has some very interesting points and is fun to read, when the grammar is decent enjoy that I can figure out what you are trying to say. A recommendation from on author to another, think things through, slow down and take your time. Its this kind of terrible grammar and pure lazy writing that gives nonfiction a bad name. This story could very easily be brilliant! As a story it is quite good(minus your grammar issues) but it could be brilliant, it was only Harry chopping off his arm that was the final straw. I wish you good luck with this story and I apologize for my rudeness but it needed saying. As a community we can not improve if people are afraid to give constructive critism.
Ardianna Keeper chapter 4 . 6/1
Good gods, EDIT this is worse then my first drafts. This looks like you haven't even bothered to reread it.
informationbooth chapter 11 . 10/25/2014
darth malak or malak was born to the name Alek. just as jedi master kreia becomes darth traya. just thought id let you know.

22 out
happenstance chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
you do realise that that would make Fawkes a gay phoenix. I live Down Under so I'm just telling you now the colourful birds native to Australia are male, the majority of females look dull and grey in comparison.
Hawklan chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
nice story so far and an artificial arm on a boy of elven? that means constant adjustment to it in regards
to Harry growing...hope that there will be more to this sometime
Hawklan chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
quite nice fic so far, thank you for sharing and now I have to get the rest to read :)
WhiteElfElder chapter 11 . 1/22/2014
So, Harry will become a Grey Jedi, or will he go Dark?
WhiteElfElder chapter 10 . 1/22/2014
If it is found that Snape took pleasure in that his reducto would hurt Harry, he will not survive Kreia.
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
Will Harry figure out how to contact the Jedi, or will Sith be the ones to find him?
Potterformers chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
Manipulative Dumbles, Evil Dumbles, Light/Good guy Harry
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Master chapter 11 . 1/27/2012
This story is awesome, like the Idea of Harry growing up in the Star Wars universe, update soon. Also good Idea on the red double bladed lightsaber, I played Star Knights Of The Old Republic 2 The Sith lords, Keep going on with this story.
Kingdark chapter 11 . 11/15/2011
The story is practically filled with spelling mistakes a spelling checker SHOULD pick up, the general plot is still well done. I can see several ways to go from this point onward. Maybe Revan & Harry will be the masters of the Sith or perhaps Hermione and Ron will be Harry's apprentices... Later.

In any case I love this story so far and I'm looking forward for any and all updates.
god of all chapter 11 . 9/19/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
HCVquizibo chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Harry gets a personality transplant in his sleep it just is not real.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 11 . 7/4/2011
A rather fun story and enjoyable to read. Thanks for sharing!