Reviews for Harry Potter and the Light in the Dark
WhiteElfElder chapter 11 . 1/22
So, Harry will become a Grey Jedi, or will he go Dark?
WhiteElfElder chapter 10 . 1/22
If it is found that Snape took pleasure in that his reducto would hurt Harry, he will not survive Kreia.
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 1/22
Will Harry figure out how to contact the Jedi, or will Sith be the ones to find him?
Potterformers chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
Manipulative Dumbles, Evil Dumbles, Light/Good guy Harry
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Master chapter 11 . 1/27/2012
This story is awesome, like the Idea of Harry growing up in the Star Wars universe, update soon. Also good Idea on the red double bladed lightsaber, I played Star Knights Of The Old Republic 2 The Sith lords, Keep going on with this story.
Kingdark chapter 11 . 11/15/2011
The story is practically filled with spelling mistakes a spelling checker SHOULD pick up, the general plot is still well done. I can see several ways to go from this point onward. Maybe Revan & Harry will be the masters of the Sith or perhaps Hermione and Ron will be Harry's apprentices... Later.

In any case I love this story so far and I'm looking forward for any and all updates.
god of all chapter 11 . 9/19/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
HCVquizibo chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Harry gets a personality transplant in his sleep it just is not real.
ILikeComps chapter 11 . 7/4/2011
A rather fun story and enjoyable to read. Thanks for sharing!
Danyael Prince chapter 11 . 12/16/2010
Interesting.

I can now see why Harry got the black nd grey robes earlier in the story, it is infact still open ended about which side of the force Harry will end up.

Btw, i could see some words missing in places.
zarkan chapter 11 . 11/23/2010
Not bad I like this kind of crossovers so please keep writing and update soon see ya.
Shamedodra chapter 11 . 11/7/2010
Hope you update soon
jbfritz chapter 11 . 10/3/2010
Excellent!
l20 chapter 11 . 6/22/2010
good work on the plot .
nxkris chapter 11 . 4/11/2010
great chapter. i love that you have revan in now as well as having harry begin learning to use the darkness. will harry eventually end up being partners with revan trying to save the republic by attacking its military? it would be nice if you threw some time skips into this so the story goes a bit faster with your slow update rate. so far you had some interesting events, but it isnt even to christmas yet and this story will likely be going well beyond 7th year. update soon.