Reviews for She's a Gift Trilogy
debbieja chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
very nice ending, although I really didn't want it to end there. Hopefully Kaylee, Wash and Book will be enough to keep Jayne from getting tossed out the air lock. He really was getting good at giving her gifts, what with the cracked prism. It certainly took some of the crew long enough to notice all the flirting between Jayne and River, even it was elementary school flirting.
debbieja chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
You have to appreciate Zoe not feeling a particular affection for either Jayne or River but not wanting Book to tell Mal about what's happening in case it causes more trouble. At least Kaylee seems in support of them having a flirtation, as her actions were very bratty little sister at the end. I was surprised when Jayne went through the effort to fix the carving, and impressed he didn't just make a new one. Clearly it will mean more to River that something damaged was made whole again given her identification with the statue.
debbieja chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Interesting to see the gifts everyone got her, and how Simon seemed the most oblivious about what she would really like. Everyone else did a good job of finding a gift that represented an interest or a desire, even Mal with his gift of chores. I'm thinking Jayne had the flash because her pose was a mirror image to the carving he made. I'm sure Kaylee's going to worry the thing constantly until she finds out some answers. It was sweet of Jayne to make her something, especially given the amount of time he would have to devote to the carving.
AikiaRiyen chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
You do realise there needs to be more of this, right?
masey chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
Well done, I am enjoying this throughly.. Especially the bit about the prism, just beautiful..
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
Oh...you got ANOTHER brilliant series on the go, EreshkigalGirl? Not enough to have the sequel to "Angel" ongoing, so you had to craft another brilliant bit of fic, huh? Ooh...you are evil in your brilliance;D

Can't wait to see how things go from here! Definitely gotta agree with Jayne...a trip to the airlock is gonna be in his future unless River and Kaylee can work their mojo on Simon and Mal;)

BEB