Reviews for Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most
Asian Tinkerbell chapter 28 . 3/30/2016
Boooo for going to another fandom but I def understand! You should come back and continue a it this amazing snippets though!
Sanz0girl chapter 28 . 9/12/2013
really good chapters
karupin22 chapter 13 . 4/18/2012
Nice one shot. Very cute and I can picture this conversation actually happening!
karupin22 chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
This was cute!
SilverC42 chapter 28 . 4/10/2012
Wow! You really capture the emotions well in this bunch of one-shots. Hehe.. The royal pair was always one of my favourites. Looking forward to the next instalment!
rennboo chapter 28 . 4/10/2012
Yay! You finally updated! I've been waiting for it *grins* :3

I really do hope you're not going to abandon the story,

keep writing and I'll keep reading xD

Ja!
Calasse chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
ohmygod, I cracked up over Atobe's joke. Or maybe it was Atobe I was laughing at. xD
Dimensional Roamer chapter 26 . 1/17/2012
Haha, good job :) I really like your one-shots. Please update again soon! maybe you can write a part two to the chapter where atobe's mom forced ryoma to break up with atobe? -hopeful grin- DR
murks chapter 26 . 8/20/2011
i was very lucky to come across this fic, you insert humor in good amounts while still giving readers drama and a sense of reality, a good balance, though perhaps i would wish for more of the real. i like atobe and ryoma in your story, good characters.
KagomeGirl021 chapter 21 . 7/11/2011
hehe the theme park one is hilarious! i just wish there was a bit more to it XD gotta love atoryo. just cant get enough of them lol
pandora vanity chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
chapter 10 bath:

i like this story because it shows the other side of atoe not just a horny guy? if i were ryoma, i would bleed my nose studying like that!
wexilctnaueij chapter 26 . 5/3/2011
And this was good, too. I quite liked imagining Mukahi and Oshitari, and as always, the last part was the best.
wexilctnaueij chapter 23 . 5/3/2011
I -especially- loved this oneshot. The way Atobe wakes Ryoma up... I wish I had someone to do it too. xD lol.

But this was AMAZING. 3