Reviews for Work
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 3 . 4/15/2007
Good work :) The only thing I'd like to mention is that I'm Canadian (and I've lived both in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and in Houston, Texas) and there's a lot more in common between the two countries than just sports. The culture, laws, education, etc are pretty similar actually; Canada's the most similar to the States than any other country actually.. don't get me wrong, there are some differences, but culturally it's not that different..
Kelly of the midnight dawn chapter 3 . 4/5/2007
"He feels bad about trying to kill you"... wow, if I were them I wouldn't trust that Armond guy as far as I could throw him. Hey, that's a good idea, throw him off that cliff/hill thing that nearly broke Olivia's arm.

Something in my gut says that Elliot and Olivia are better off on their own. Never trust anyone who ever tried to kill you because if they tried it once, they'll probably try it again.

Can't wait until the next chapter

Update soon

onetreefan chapter 3 . 4/5/2007
Fantastic update! i love this story! i hope there is more soon.. You are awesome!

EO!

onetreefan
LivNel4ever chapter 3 . 4/5/2007
interesting twist! i liked it! Action packed-lol
SoLetsPlayDoctorBabe chapter 3 . 4/5/2007
great story I love it...it is a different take on some of the situations they have been in...keep it up!
aserene chapter 3 . 4/5/2007
Love it! Great chapter... the moose was the perfect touch!
onetreefan chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Good job! I liked this a lot... Good start. Please more soon...

EO!

onetreefan
Kelly of the midnight dawn chapter 2 . 3/27/2007
Oh Lord, this is so incredibly funny that I'm not mad at you for them fighting.

LMAO you weren't kidding about that "Ultimate test" of their relationship thing. Although, I sincerely hope that the next time Olivia uses the words 'fuck' and 'Elliot' in the same sentense, she is in fact either in the process of or planning to actually fuck Elliot in the litteral sense :)

So now they are Canadian hobos who have stolen from a charity and knocked two people out. That David kid totally deserved it though. He was a fucking idiot for not listening to them.

What the hell are they gonna do in Canada? They have no money, no Identification and we all know that those jackets will be useless if it starts to snow. This is getting so interesting. I love it.

Please update soon, and if you make them find a Canadian hobo camp, please don't make it populated with gun toting rapist hobos.

Can't wait for the next chapter

Kelly of the midnight dawn chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Wow! You have no idea how much I am loving this. I can't wait for an update! I want it now!

I've tried to write stories that send Elliot and Olivia away somewhere but I could never figure out how to do it just right. This is awesome! So, they're on a train. Are they gonna be hobos? LMAO that would be hilarious! Is the train gonna ship them to NASA and they accidentaly get put on a space ship to Mars where they have to populate the planet? ...Okay, that was a little out there, even for me LOL. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Update soon

kinseyjo chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
INTERESTING! can't wait to read more!
LivElLittle chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
I really like the idea of this, esspecially cause I love Forces of Nature. Keep it up. I'd really love to see where this is heading.

Update soon!

EO Forever!
marineJAG chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
I find this quite interesting. I'm real anxious to see where you take the next chapter and where the overall story is heading. I like it so far since it is different than most things I've read pertaining to SVU. But different in a good way. :) Keep up the good work. Can't wait for you to post your next update.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2