Reviews for Victory
CheesePie chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
ah that beginning crushed me and i started feeling sad for Sakura though it made me realise what a bitch she really was rejecting both Naruto and Lee for Sasuke.. and it made me feel sad for Lee! i loved this so much it was adorable in every way and i totally agree with you about Kunkuro
Rosae-Sif chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Loved this story! I love the way you portrayed Sakura for the birch she is! I like kankuro with kina more because he saved him twice (I think). That and I will have a cookie thank you very much *Snatchs two cookies and gives one to gaara*
GaaleeLeeGaaSasuNaruNaruSas chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Cannon, Cannon, Cannon, and Cannon

Yes! That Bi*** no that word is to good for her! PINKIE NEEDS TO DIE!...,I also have noticed that if any character has pink hair I hate them... for instance Amy Rose I HATE HER ALMOST AS MCH AS Bi***-PINKIE!,

Yay! for lil Lee and Gaara! *Awws while stabs Amy and that Bi※※※ *
Anonimasu chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Cannon definetly cannon and I get a cookie :). I laugh evily at the misery of the useless pink thing (I like her name too much to use). I love Lee to death and cannot see why she rejects him, but I guess then Gaara gets him and all is right in the universe.
Miss Sunday Of The 7th Key chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
LeeGaa- COMPLETELY CANON! :D

So... It would be really spiffy if you wrote a LeeGaa lemon... Just sayin'... We need moar... XD
bosniadovlin chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Aw, that was cute.
DarthTaco chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
CANON DAMMIT. CANNON.

D

Sakura Bashing Love.

*snuggles under blankets and squees over the fluffiness*

*gladly takes cookie*

_
xoxoxlovestinksxoxox chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
That was awesome. -evil laugh at Gaara's victory- Oh, yeah, before I forget, CANNON! Anywayz, back to da future: that was really good! And totally sweet, how Gaara fell in love... Sigh...
Mute Muse chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
amazing story...CANNON!
Gaaras-Gothic-Ninja-Sappy-Sue chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
At the end when you wrote B**tch I was laughing my a*s off, I swear. It was so sudden, and so unlike Gaara...Good Work.
pride1289 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
im ok w/ kankaro after the 2 yrs. or the shippuden as u call it. i read the manga so yeah. I am not fond of sakura for many reasons and the main 1 is that i have hated her ever since i heard she had pink hair. then i found out how much of a retard she is. _well thats enough ranting from me. I really liked this._

ps:i only like konkaro after the 2 yrs cuz he accepts gaara then. _
Muffin234 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I love this! It is probably my favourite LeeGaa oneshot on this whole website! You should make like a little sequel or something. Just a suggestion. Great job! Loved it!
Fan chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Ah, I just love this story. :3
neo-kun chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
gaaraXlee love that was a good story "victory" WHOOT!
ShesMyCHerryPI chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
smirk* gaara and lee should get together in the real series...I think sakura is a bitch anyways...who wouldnt want lee? hes cute in a turtle sorta way