Reviews for Angel of Mine
Typicalyssa chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
I probably should have reviewed every chapter but it was so good, I couldn't stop. I wish you'd find your muse for this story again. It's really a nice story.. It felt like you had a plot in mind. Do continue whenever you can! Thanks! :)
parisadaja chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
omg, this is sooo good and sooo freaking cute! i loved the first story and i loved the second one too and kagome and rin and sesshomaru interacting is very cute !
Sardothien chapter 5 . 7/24/2009
Hm.

It's a different take that I'm coming around to. Quite good. Hope you update soon!
blueinugurl89 chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
LOL been awhile hasn't it! lol maybe you should have Kagome met or see Rin in her room or somthing, you know coma rin meets awake kagome? anyway cant wait for more!
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
keep up the good work on your story
Lady of Dreams and Nightmares chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
the end is, like so cute!
Kagome2691 chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
uhmm wow is every story going to be 3 chapters?
TAJE chapter 3 . 9/8/2008
Touching. This was touching. I love the way you worked Rin into both the lives of Kagome & Sesshomaru. This really touched me. Beautiful job! Peace!
Rumoi chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
i love this but it's confusing. didn't kags. know everyone , have a daughter and was married to rin and a designer.. is this a different story about her? but same thing in a way. 'caus eeven though how i said it's weird it makes sense in my head
blueinugurl89 chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
love ur story is rin supposed to be like inuyasha's daughter or something or maybe sesshomaru's
maire 53 chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
so when is the next chapter going to be up?
Gothic-Rainbow chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
That was so sweet my teeth hurt, hehe.
Theblackangels chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
cute. i luv it.

~sessh- how ironic. she loves a pop sicle more than me.

~tba- well... u did buy he a popsicle. *whispers* and u are a pop sicle.

~sessh-growl* i heard that!

~tba- oh well! bye.

~TBA~
SuperStar chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
I LOVED THAT! IT WAS SO CUTE!
TAJE chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
My condolences to you for your loss. My prayers to you and your family. I just love little Rin! I love this story so far. You just show how talented you can be. I am still amazed you are writing this story based on an email! You're wonderful. Looking forward to read more. Peace!