Reviews for Bridges
I'm loving this!
Frostbite chapter 17 . 12/8/2014
Please update again.
Caricature of a Witch chapter 17 . 7/31/2012
Yeah... now I can't help but see that this story has been sort of dead for a while, of course, but still... What do you think of going on with it? I'd love it xD
Pernicia chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Great rendition of this story! I'm a little disappointed that you killed off Fiyero, but at least it's original. Anyway, can't wait to continue. Love the symbolism you use!
katie chapter 17 . 11/25/2008
just read this... and it needs to be updated. :-D please
Literaryluminations chapter 17 . 7/21/2008
Great job, as always! Wow. Loved the wall exploding! I can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks for writing!
PetiteEnigma chapter 16 . 7/20/2008
Oo! I love this! I just read the entire thing from start to this chapter, so excuse my enthusiasm.

This is wonderful! Keep up the good work.
Literaryluminations chapter 16 . 7/20/2008
Hehe, the 'Boq, an egotistical maniac' line made me laugh out loud! GREAT job! :-) So glad I could help! Please write more soon!
abookwillchangeurlife chapter 13 . 3/23/2008
wow...ok..alot going on..but I cant wait for more!
Silvine Fae Graycin chapter 13 . 3/23/2008
more... like now.. please?
Nostalgic-Romance chapter 13 . 3/22/2008
yay! I love this story!
Silvine Fae Graycin chapter 12 . 3/22/2008
I just read the whole fic in one sitting.. I am so hooked.. Ican't wait for more..
RachelAe chapter 12 . 12/23/2007
Awesome story. It's too bad Galinda didn't tell Elphaba about what Boq said. Then this whole mess could've been avoided. Plus, it might've helped Boq remember his past or something.
Evenstar656 chapter 12 . 12/23/2007
I'm so happy you've updated...I've really enjoyed this story! Please update soon!
GothPhantom chapter 10 . 6/20/2007
OH GOD WHY'D SHE DRINK IT? WHAT WAS IN IT? NO NO NO!

I'M SO GLAD YOU UPDATED. THANK YOU. :) I liked this chapter, but I wish Glinda and Elphie could make up...:( that's so sad...but it's really deep...I hope you update REALLY SOON or ELSE I'll hunt you down again...

*COOKIES COOKIES COOKIES*